Recent content by Jeremyr

1. RMMV Attachable Augments (YEP) Text Color Help

Thank you and thanks for letting me know of the plugin.
  2. RMMV Attachable Augments (YEP) Text Color Help

It looks like, the TSR_TextColorAddon plugin works, at changing the color for it, so that is perhaps a good enough solution to this.
  3. RMMV Attachable Augments (YEP) Text Color Help

I just use yanfly Item core to change the item color with <Text Color: x>. It looks like, something very similar, to what the rarity color plugin you linked did, is what needs to be done to make this work.
  4. RMMV Attachable Augments (YEP) Text Color Help

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. So with the Attachable Augments plugin http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Attachable_Augments_(YEP), the text when selecting an augment, will take the color change from http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Item_Core_(YEP) like the image below. But once...
  5. State Rows

Hello everyone, I've been trying to figure out a problem, I'm having with my states on a custom UI, which is that I need the states to move into a new row, after 8 fill up the first like in the image, so it would be like 1 to 8 on the first row, then 9-17 on the second. So this is where I come...
  6. Help with Yanfly New game plus plugin

Hi all, I've been making my own in game loading screen, which works fine except for one thing, I found that Yanflys new game plus plugin, calls its own command, different from the normal load game. So I was wondering, if there is a way to call for this in a script or plugin command, or would it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosferatu88