Recent content by jessee_p

1. jessee_p

Battle Formations - Breath of Fire series style!

Hey man, I'm looking for a 5 party solution as well. I'd be keen to use your's when you're done.
  2. jessee_p

ATB Interrupt

I had a feeling that would be needed to know before anyone could help - I also just discovered I have to make a tick based system as it's not the default in MV. I've got my eye on the Ellye's ATB plug ins but haven't had a chance to play around with it yet.
  3. jessee_p

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hi, is there a way to use note tags to tint assets in battle? I'd like to be able to darken specific enemies, actors and the battle back separately so I can visually emphasize who's turn it is and when they perform a special technique.
  4. jessee_p

ATB Interrupt

Hey guys, I've scoured through various ATB plug ins out there, but I'm trying to create a skill that when used on the enemy it resets their ATB value to 0. In other words their turn is delayed. I emphasize that I don't want to slow the rate of the enemy's ATB, I want to simple force a value on...
  5. jessee_p

Back on the RPG making train since abandoning RM2k3 projects in 2008!

Back on the RPG making train since abandoning RM2k3 projects in 2008!
  6. jessee_p

Several existing plug-ins in one [MV]

Hey guys, So I have two requests. #1 These two plug-ins are not compatible with each other, but I really want to use them. Plug in: Yanfly's Party System Purpose: 5 actors in party Plug in: Nina's Battle Formations Purpose: Preset formations and actor positioning. Each position having its...
  7. jessee_p

Battle Formations - Breath of Fire series style!

Can't wait to use this, but I get "Maximum Call Stack Size Exceeded" error at "New Game". Only when I use Yanfly's party system plug in. Looks like you're already working on this though. *waits patiently* :)
  8. jessee_p

paying collaborators or not

Thanks Kes Still new to the forum and the politics on here. Feel like being a new user, people are less willing to reply. So thanks for the advice. I haven't seen the Commercial discussion forum. I shall look out for it..
  9. jessee_p

Hurt Sounds

I get this error as well. Particularly when I use Yanfly's party system plug in. Something to do with using 5 battlers, doesn't seem to like it.
  10. jessee_p

paying collaborators or not

Hey guys, New to this forum but definitely not new to RPG Maker. I've got a big project that I want to approach professionally, even though it is nonetheless a passion project made in my own time. Just wondering how people in this forum find collaborators on your project, and whether you've...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz