Jet Fang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Start working on a game or watch HunterXHunter(2011)... The choice is hard.
    NPC
    NPC
    Multi-tasking: The thing every person wishes they could do, but ends up being streamed to a single activity with the other taking the background.
    supercow
    supercow
    watch it, after get bored then make your game
    Hunter X Hunter is so awesome!
    Celianna
    Celianna
    I can't wait for the next episode, even if it'll skip this Sunday. My favourite scene is coming up *_*
    Jet Fang
    Jet Fang
    Just started the 2011 anime, but I don't wanna get to the scene where you-know-who gets decapitated T-T
    Some people might think this is stupid for me to say: I've quite enjoyed my journey with Edward and Alphonse, the journey through the country of Amestris, and the lands covering FMA: Brotherhood, but every journey must come to an end, so as of now, it's time for me to continue my own journey, my own path, though I have learned quite a lot from this one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROBBYDUDE