Recent content by Jetan

1. Jetan

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

So far I've redeemed the MZ key in two places - in Steam and in RPG Maker MZ itself (It gives you a prompt to activate when logging in, for clarification.) I hadn't planned on downloading the steam version, but I wanted to confirm I launched both after redeeming both keys I didn't get any...
  2. Jetan

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

This worked for me, yes. The same one from the Product page in your account. You'll also need to use the email you used for your RPGMaker web account previously. (So the same email that they sent your purchases too originally)
  3. Jetan

Glad to hear it. I am stating for posterity however that the IT guy in me is screaming. Make sure you don't close out of that window until you are sure you don't need it anymore.
  4. Jetan

Where is the login button from the main site?

OKAY. I got it to work again but this is some wild stuff now. Okay, if you have a second web browser (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc) Open that. https://old.rpgmakerweb.com/c/login Login Make sure you DO NOT close the web browser. Hit Back to go back to...
  5. Jetan

If you have your browser targeted and hit "Backspace" on your keyboard it should automatically go back to the previous page. At least that's how it worked for me and I use Chrome. If it doesn't, launch the link again and instead of logging in, select "Your Account" at the top. EDIT: Lord...
  6. Jetan

Try this: https://old.rpgmakerweb.com/c/login Go to the link Login Select "Back" to go back since it takes you to the new site At the top middle, select "Your Account" Should be able to login and access your downloads from there.
  7. Jetan

Clarification, take these steps: Click link Login Hit back in your browser Select "Your Account" at the top Allows you to access your account.
  8. Jetan

That works, but considering we also had DLC that we purchased with the pre-purchase, there is no way to access that DLC, seemingly. Unless it came with the base install but I'm not too sure about that. EDIT: Maybe not, testing the install now and it wants a key.
  9. Jetan

Seeing the same thing on my end. Appears that there is no option to do so on the Degica store either.
  10. Jetan

Echoing the above. I was going to buy the bundles but then I realized that the store was trying to get me MZ again. No login ability on the check out page either. Seems to be entirely done through email.
  11. Jetan

Wow that was quite the site update along with the launch. Nice work
  12. Jetan

Excuse me while I am sad that I have a job and need to wait until after work to get any kind of hands-on with MZ. I'm not crying you are. Looking forward to finally getting to do so, and great news @rooge, I was hoping the DLC would be available in a bundle format. Call me crazy but I like...
  13. Jetan

I actually got mine almost immediately. The RPG Maker purchase came with a Steam Key in the purchase itself. I also got another one when I redeemed the Steam version of RPG Maker MZ.
  14. Jetan

Wel,l that's good to know. Guess I'm just gonna cave and order through the store as well and hope that the individual items are discounted as well. I've already drawn up some plans for a quick game to familiarize myself with MZ! Can't wait to not finish it because some plugin caught my eye and...
  15. Jetan

I'm rather concerned as well, but from what the stream said yesterday the team that makes that happen should be working on it sometime tomorrow. Wouldn't put much stock in that, as it's possible I may have misheard. I'm contemplating just buying the original edition here on the website but I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mewoox