Recent content by Jilmer_Juan

1. Valor and Villainy by Joel Steudler

Thanks! Well I has hoping that it was for commercial use. Little bit sad...
  2. Valor and Villainy by Joel Steudler

Hello guys! I'm a big fan of him and his music. I just realized that he has the music pack called "Valor and Villainy", but it doesn't appear in RPG Maker store page? Is there a place where I can purchase it? Thanks.
  3. Minimap Plugin

Wow thanks. One question? Do this plugin can be ported to MZ? Thanks in advance.
  4. How to Fix Game Lag in Android?

Thanks! The difficult part is converting it to OBB? How did you managed it? Thanks in advance.
  5. How to Fix Game Lag in Android?

Not related to your question... but how did you manage to put 340MB apk size ng Androod store? Thanks.
  6. Request for: RPG Maker MV People1 to People4 SV Battlers

People1 SV Battlers in particular, thanks!
  7. Request for: RPG Maker MV People1 to People4 SV Battlers

Hello guys, I'm new to the community. I hope someone will notice this. I need SV Battlers for People1 to People4 characters? Thanks,

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OMEGASS