7. Jinxed

Merry Christmas, Avery. :)

Merry Christmas, Avery. :)
  8. Jinxed

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Merry Christmas, Avery!  :rwink:
  9. Jinxed

Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

Yay :) Thanks! I look forward to more of your retro resources. :)
  10. Jinxed

Crazy_Leen, I thought you've done some snowy town tiles once (may be in your advente calendar or something) But I can't find them in the first post... Have you not placed them in start post or you just never did them? Thank you. :) :)
  11. Jinxed

Minnow's RTP Edits (Updated 12/05 with large tree!)

Hey, really nice sprites. :) Can you possibly make a wolf, a badger and a porcupine? I and my friend wanted this for a project. :) Thanks and keep up the good work!!
  12. Jinxed

My friend and I together completed the game project that is made from your amazing retro resources. :) I and my friend would like to thank you for the help, Leen! <3 The game can be found here. :)
  13. Jinxed

Suggestions for the next TF pack

I am so excited for the monster expansion pack. :) Any idea when is the release date? Can't wait for it to come out!
  14. Jinxed

RPG MAKER MV PREORDER PAGE IS LIVE!

Will the RTP be freely available when MV comes out?
  15. Jinxed

-CONTEST OVER- Help us come up with a new tagline!

"Turn your fantasies into reality, with the most robust RPG Maker released yet." Shortened: "Turn your fantasies into reality." Or "Share your imaginations anywhere, wherever you want, with the most robust RPG Maker released yet." Shortened: "Share your imaginations anywhere you want."

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narongkron1