jjleroy's Recent Activity

1. jjleroy replied to the thread Please rate my screen resolution for mobile.

thank you, that's extremely helpful. I'd like to make a desktop/pc game, but I'm afraid everybody prefers playing games on mobile these...

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:18 PM
  2. jjleroy liked ShadowDragon's post in the thread Please rate my screen resolution for mobile.

that one gives an error of parallax Shibuya.png but the I have other way to test it on multiple devices at once. so some of them is...

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  3. jjleroy replied to the thread Please rate my screen resolution for mobile.

Hello @Milennin thank you, that's very helpful. So I'll make the text definitely bigger. What about the tiles and characters though?...

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:37 PM
  4. jjleroy liked Milennin's post in the thread Please rate my screen resolution for mobile.

From the few mobile games with dialogue I've played, their textboxes cover one end of the screen to the other and use font at least...

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:36 PM
  5. jjleroy replied to the thread Please rate my screen resolution for mobile.

Thank you for your response @ShadowDragon . hmmm it should work on as many different phones as possible since I'd like to share the...

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  6. jjleroy liked ShadowDragon's post in the thread Please rate my screen resolution for mobile.

you need to provide a bit more info on mobile, there are many kinds and many use different size. What kind of mobile do you use? and...

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:27 PM
  7. jjleroy posted a new thread.

Please rate my screen resolution for mobile

he rpg maker friends, can I ask your honest opinion, I tested my RPG maker game on mobile for the first time, and since my resolution...

Forum: RPG Maker MV

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:17 PM
  8. jjleroy replied to the thread Exporting to Android (MV Android Client).

(solved)

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:26 AM
  9. jjleroy liked Lakaroth's post in the thread Exporting to Android (MV Android Client).

Nothing, you have to download the .apk then install it. If your app is not signed, it's possible that you need to allow unknown sources...

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:01 AM
  10. jjleroy replied to the thread Exporting to Android (MV Android Client).

First of all, thank you so much for this. I did this, then put the apk file in Google drive. However, when I open the link, my phone...

Jul 14, 2019 at 7:15 PM
  11. jjleroy replied to the thread Parallax chipset: Why aren't charsets in a fixed relative position?.

thank you! I actually figured it out just now! It's just necessary to start the filename with an "!".

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:46 PM
  12. jjleroy liked Elliott404's post in the thread Parallax chipset: Why aren't charsets in a fixed relative position?.

Are you using a custom parallax image? The default parallax images are designed so it can be looped regardless of the project's...

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:46 PM
  13. jjleroy posted a new thread.

Parallax chipset: Why aren't charsets in a fixed relative position?

I don't get it guys... I want to make a parallax background that moves when you walk, but for some reason the charsets don't stay in the...

Forum: RPG Maker MV

Jul 12, 2019 at 5:54 PM