Recent content by jjleroy

1. jjleroy

Yanfly: no shadows on SV enemies?

@Soulrender So that was it! Thanks so much for the solution and the images! :-)
  2. jjleroy

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Thank you @Silva ! Is there a way to define in the damage formula whether or not a target result().isHit() ?
  3. jjleroy

nope, I installed the newest versions of the required plugins without touching them. But the shadows still won't show. What am I doing wrong?
  4. jjleroy

Yes i have, I also have the shadow and shadow2 images in img/system folder. I can't figure out why it's not working for me
  5. jjleroy

Will my RPG make devices explode

Thank you, that was very insightful!
  6. jjleroy

add 1 until it reaches value x

WHOA thank you!!!
  7. jjleroy

So I'm using Yanfly Animated SV enemies and the plugin has a shadow feature. Even in isolation in a new project with the required other plugins and shadows activated, I couldn't get these shadows to show. did anyone have the same issue or a clue why?
  8. jjleroy

Smooth Battle Log

I love this battlelog so much, but for some reason it doesn't really work on mobile. Will there maybe ever be a mobile optimized version?
  9. jjleroy

add 1 until it reaches value x

I want to slowly move the message box guys... How can I gradually change x until it reaches 100... for (i = 0; i < 100; i++) { this.x += i}
  10. jjleroy

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I don't really have an alternative for about 4-5 MOG plugins, so I'll have to stick to them and hope it will work out...
  11. jjleroy

So I would like my game to run smoothly on mobile and PC... I finished most of the framework, which works nice on my mobile and PC, however I do use a lot of plugins, and I wanted to ask if someone is proficient with analysing memory usage. When I play my game, the CPU it takes of my PC varies...
  12. jjleroy

Only show battle hud for actorId < 8?

unfortunately, it seems that i only applies for the 4 battle actors currently in battle, not their actual actor Ids...
  13. jjleroy

Only show battle hud for actorId < 8?

Sooo I have more than 8 actors in my game, and in battle, you can see battle huds with their current HP/SP for each of them... (MOG Battle Hud plugin) However, I would like these battle huds only to show up for the first 8 actors.... Actor #10 should not have a battle hud... How could I...
  14. jjleroy

Check level of (inactive) class [SOLVED]

Hey guys, I'm sure a lot of you use Yanfly's Class Change Core plugin which gives actors multiple classes. Now I'm trying to figure out a way how to get the level of an unlocked, but currently inactive class. I can only get the amount of experience of that class by using...
  15. jjleroy

Mirror Motions in Yanfly Action Sequences

DUDE!!!!!! I SOLVED IT!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is go to Yanfly Battle Engine Core Then change THIS: Game_Battler.prototype.spriteFaceBackward = function() { this.setMirror(true); }; to THAT: Game_Battler.prototype.spriteFaceBackward = function() { this.setMirror(false); }...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?
Trying to access kissanime, Facing issues, Here are 5 working KissAnime Alternatives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoulDiamond