jkweath's Recent Activity

1. jkweath liked QueenTeaYT's comment on QueenTeaYT's profile post

I leave for a few hours and find my status has been raided by the community. xD Thanks guys, I enjoyed hearing your opinions about it! I...

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:33 AM
  2. jkweath liked FleshToDust's comment on QueenTeaYT's profile post

And then a majority of people just make stuff and rarely take part in the community.

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:41 AM
  3. jkweath commented on QueenTeaYT's profile post.

Also 2nd the thought that a lot of users here just lurk or only participate in certain boards. I only really post in the Commercial...

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  4. jkweath commented on QueenTeaYT's profile post.

The community size here is just right IMO. If it got too big you'd start to see a lot more low-effort/troll posts. Nowhere near the...

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:39 AM
  5. jkweath liked Shaz's post in the thread Sales Figures (itch.io).

You're probably in a better position to test the waters there, then, than to listen to what others are saying and doing. How have your...

Dec 4, 2019 at 11:05 PM
  6. jkweath liked Indinera's post in the thread Sales Figures (itch.io).

It doesn't really contradict, though, that all these efforts (like devlogs) could/would probably pay off the same or better on Steam or...

Dec 4, 2019 at 11:05 PM
  7. jkweath replied to the thread Sales Figures (itch.io).

It does seem like games that have a very unique premise/stand out (I keep thinking of the game Silver Grapple for some reason) and from...

Dec 4, 2019 at 7:31 PM
  8. jkweath liked Archeia's post in the thread Sales Figures (itch.io).

Itch.io is a very viable platform. It just depends on what type of game space you are treading in it. I know a lot of success stories...

Dec 4, 2019 at 7:14 PM
  9. jkweath liked Parallax Panda's post in the thread Sales Figures (itch.io).

@CrowStorm Yeah... wow. I get that you didn't find my post very useful, but how about you try to not be an *** about it? I only tried...

Dec 4, 2019 at 1:43 AM
  10. jkweath replied to the thread Sales Figures (itch.io).

I suppose I could almost personally vouch for the 100:1 ratio, as I've made about $160 on Itch compared to just over $11K from steam. I...

Dec 4, 2019 at 1:43 AM
  11. jkweath liked TheoAllen's comment on jkweath's profile post

Just be careful not to lose your computer due to random sudden shut down. Back up your computer, so no computer is lost(?)

Dec 2, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  12. jkweath Friendly reminder to back up your projects. I've had my computer randomly shut down a couple times in the past week. No progress lost! »

Dec 2, 2019 at 2:46 AM
  13. jkweath liked Prescott's comment on The Stranger's profile post

but only if you're driving backwards

Dec 1, 2019
  14. jkweath commented on The Stranger's profile post.

And yet, even after hitting that speed, you can hit the brakes and stop to 0 MPH instantaneously.

Dec 1, 2019
  15. jkweath commented on BloodletterQ's profile post.

That RPG tileset says they're 32x32 tiles so they could probably be made to work with VXAce and maybe up-scaled for MV. It's a pretty...

Dec 1, 2019