jkweath's Recent Activity

1. jkweath liked CraneSoft's post in the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

I have a small following in the R18 Japanese RPGMaker industry so I will share my brief thoughts based on experience: I hate to break...

Oct 16, 2019 at 6:14 PM
  2. jkweath replied to the thread Looking for pre-made animation sets.

@BlueVikingr that's the kind of thing I was looking for, thank you! Most of the animations there are single target version of full...

Oct 16, 2019 at 7:57 AM
  3. jkweath liked bgillisp's post in the thread Looking for pre-made animation sets.

I think there's some in the restaff done by Kes back in 2014/2015 or so? I can't tell you exact location for them, but that is a place...

Oct 16, 2019 at 6:30 AM
  4. jkweath posted a new thread.

Looking for pre-made animation sets

Hello, and apologies if this isn't the right board to ask for this: Resource Type: Animations Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV...

Forum: Resource Requests

Oct 16, 2019 at 5:37 AM
  5. jkweath liked TheoAllen's post in the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

The title I played wasn't even Kagura games (it even has tvtropes page). Granted, it started as a free game and the dev plan to sell the...

Oct 15, 2019 at 7:10 AM
  6. jkweath liked sura_tc's post in the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

By the audience. I've created an adult game before with MV. I am in progress of making second with Unity. It is not because I want to...

Oct 15, 2019 at 5:27 AM
  7. jkweath replied to the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

That's a good question. It's one that seems like it has an obvious answer ('yes'), but I'm not so sure. It looks like you've made the...

Oct 15, 2019 at 5:02 AM
  8. jkweath replied to the thread Is it possible to make any money using Rpgmaker MV.

@BlueMage Actual development time was ~3 months which is consistent with my other games. Some of that 10-ish months was spent making...

Oct 13, 2019 at 3:58 AM
  9. jkweath replied to the thread Is it possible to make any money using Rpgmaker MV.

@bgillisp yeah it is, though I'd recommend playing the Android version if you have a good Android phone. When I worked on re-releasing...

Oct 11, 2019 at 8:26 AM
  10. jkweath Me: finally done with this saga, time to move on to a new series! Also me: Knight Bewitched 2 would be fun to make though. Me again: Welp... »

Oct 11, 2019 at 12:53 AM
  11. jkweath liked bgillisp's post in the thread Is it possible to make any money using Rpgmaker MV.

@jkweath : Wait...Mari and the Black Tower was your game? I still need to play it! On another note, the price and the audience...

Oct 10, 2019
  12. jkweath replied to the thread Is it possible to make any money using Rpgmaker MV.

If your primary goal of using RPGMaker is to make money, then unless you enjoy the process of making RPGs, I'd recommend you look...

Oct 10, 2019