Recent content by Joe Musashi

1. Joe Musashi

Can SRD_FontOption & YEP_OptionsCore Work together?

That info was very helpful got it working! Thanks heaps!
  2. Joe Musashi

Thanks for your reply, I will give it a try!
  3. Joe Musashi

I was using SRD_FontOption plugin so that I could select different fonts from the options menu. But when I added YEP_OptionsCore the option to select different fonts from the options menu is now gone. Any help in getting these two plugin's to both work would be greatly appreciated!
  4. Joe Musashi

Sythian Bard's World Map Tiles

Excellent work!
  5. Joe Musashi

Garden Diversity & More

Great work!
  6. Joe Musashi

Shades of Battler, Animated (336), DragonBones (122)

Excellent work mate, great battler, nice logo too!
  7. Joe Musashi

Chalkdust Resources

Fantastic work!
  8. Joe Musashi

Whtdragon's icons

Great work!
  9. Joe Musashi

Terrax Lighting system

Fantastic work!
  10. Joe Musashi

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Good work, will you ever do animated SV battlers?
  11. Joe Musashi

Shades of Battler, Animated (336), DragonBones (122)

Fantastic work! Would be great if you can release original spritesheet and dragonbones versions of your new battlers, but if I had to choose one it would be spritesheets.
  12. Joe Musashi

Gabrelik's MV Stuff (New Halloween Battler)

Maybe some Arabic style town tiles. @ShinobiSoftware , I'm not really sure, honestly. I'm working on a few commissions right now, but don't have anything planned for afterward. Suggestions?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just saw an article stating a Back to the FutureXTransformer comic crossover--and Doc Browns car is an Autobot. I am ALL FOR THIS!!
Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmateruYukitteru