Joe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Started over on The Soul Destroyer! ...Again... Well, at least this version is much neater and certainly not nearly as sloppy as my first version.
    After 20-40 hours put into my game I'm finally done! ...With chapter 1. I think it might be done in about a year or two.
    Kurisu
    Kurisu
    how many chapters are you planning to make?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Welcome to my world, Joe. It's a confusing and hard working place... At least, when you're not procrastinating by playing new games instead, ha ha.
    Joe
    Joe
    I'm planning to make 10 to 20 chapters.
    Someone finally make logos for me, and they are AWESOME!
    DancingDrake
    DancingDrake
    Congrats! They look good so I can see why you are happy :)
    Just got my bro to help on The Soul Destroyer, he's making the evil story.
    Now making a game. Game name: The Soul Destroyer. Game Status: Just started.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero
Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?
Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrzo