Joe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Started over on The Soul Destroyer! ...Again... Well, at least this version is much neater and certainly not nearly as sloppy as my first version.
    After 20-40 hours put into my game I'm finally done! ...With chapter 1. I think it might be done in about a year or two.
    Kurisu
    Kurisu
    how many chapters are you planning to make?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Welcome to my world, Joe. It's a confusing and hard working place... At least, when you're not procrastinating by playing new games instead, ha ha.
    Joe
    Joe
    I'm planning to make 10 to 20 chapters.
    Someone finally make logos for me, and they are AWESOME!
    DancingDrake
    DancingDrake
    Congrats! They look good so I can see why you are happy :)
    Just got my bro to help on The Soul Destroyer, he's making the evil story.
    Now making a game. Game name: The Soul Destroyer. Game Status: Just started.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing around and working on Confused Chicken. Here is some rough art of the main character!!!

Ami
--- Gacha Skill ---

Hero: Not again!!!
M.Knight: What are you doing?
Hero: I want to get that Weapon,it's really Legendary.
M.Knight: i see,your Gacha Skill are Suck.
Hero: Oh,yeah? Then i ask you to Get that Weapon in 1x Roll.
M.Knight: Heheh...Leave it to me (add 5 Stones for 1x Roll,Legendary Weapon is out)
M.Knight: See?
Hero: ...
sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fayolaa