Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: 1 person
    kovak
    kovak
    Must make it as real as Waifu Wars
    JoePie
    JoePie
    http://gfaqsfea.wikia.com/wiki/Waifu_Wars

I actually know nothing about this until now. Thanks to you matey.

Are you guys still making game? I stopped on mine month before for moving preparation (VISA nightmare).

Now the 1.3update is going live, I think is time to restart ain't we?
    kovak
    kovak
    I'm working on 2 projects at the same time and praying to not screw up with story and gameplay :v

I'll stay away from 1.3 for a wile cuz my projects use some old scripts, they might break if i move to 1.3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexedpalidin