Recent content by JoePie

1. JoePie

Change Font in-game

Hey @JamesRyan & @mogwai , Many thanks for your input! Yes I've try out the one from SumRndmDde but it doesn't quite fit my need. Basically I need the font change when I switch between language in option, maybe a script call? The plugin I'm using to switch language...
  2. JoePie

Change Font in-game

Hello everyone! I'm developing a game with multiple languages, where each of them using different fonts. I'm wondering is it possible to switch font or font size in-game? Either with switches, comment, scriptcall or ETC. I would appreciate much if someone can help me with this. Thank you so...
  3. JoePie

Iavra Localization

Hi @Iavra! I'm using different font for alternate language and I'm wondering is there anyway to change the font when you switch language? Many thanks for the amazing plugin!
  4. JoePie

Export Messages to Text (.txt)

@mogwai , just tried the export, perfect! Thanks a bunch for the script and support!
  5. JoePie

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

@ShellFlare @Lecode , Thanks! It fixed by comment out the line mentioned!
  6. JoePie

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Thanks @Lecode for this wonderful piece. One little issue, I can't click on any tiles under the character window, is there anyway to get around it?
  7. JoePie

[CLOSED]Art/Game's Anime-Wannabe realistic Portrait!

Hey @Saneterre, sorry for late reply, been months since I last visit this forum. Unfortunately I had to close this thread up to concentrate on my own game. But you're the first on my list if I ever reopen the thread again! Cheers!
  8. JoePie

Export Messages to Text (.txt)

Hi @mogwai, for some reason it can't allocate my folder properly. Is this script work for Mac only? Bow to your kindness though. This could save me so much time in proof reading!
  9. JoePie

Capture Enemies

Gotcha @DreamX. This plugin is getting better and better with your support.
  10. JoePie

ParaDog

Thank you @SquirrelShounen! This is only an Alpha so let me know if you found any bugs or grammar issue with it! Thanks again!
  11. JoePie

ParaDog

I know @Sekunri. I'm hours late for another competition ended by 30th. *patting*
  12. JoePie

ParaDog

Paradog is a short game created for Learning Together Game Jam. Take time around 5-10min of gameplay. Real short. Story entwined between a dog and some cute Halloween creatures. Can you endure the Horror Cutiness? Window ver. (78mb) Mac ver. (78mb) Plugins & help from Game...
  13. JoePie

VE - State Graphics

Looks interesting! I'm wondering can this change the front view enemy image too? 
  14. JoePie

MBS - FPLE MV

Demo have deleted all skill/state and etc. Create 1st skill which automatically set as Attack, and 1st state which is Knockout and Voila!
  15. JoePie

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Knayter and how I love bloody scene XD That girl in purple hair looks like KOF's Athena though XD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!
Sometimes I am amazed at how relentless spam bots are. I would clear the que and then see 800~5k more depending on their mood.
Work on UD is already so delayed but I gotta drop everything so that I have something ready for IGMC!
Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qixxi