JoePro
Last Activity:
May 13, 2018

Share This Page

JoePro

None Newb

Veteran

Well I've started work as a P.A.. It's my first job in four years. In trainning right now, we are learning about state facilities for mentally and physically disabled people. :( It is really sad that nothing has changed in the way the treat their residents. I just hope when its time for me to go into a home type situation that we can learn something new. Don't restrain me and and drug me because my face doesn't work due to stroke or whatever, just because you can't underst... Aug 14, 2014

JoePro was last seen:
May 13, 2018
    1. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      Hello, I had seen your stealth script, but it is broken! By that I mean, it is all on 1 line, and it will not operate like that. If you have time, could you fix it please? thanks! take care.

forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/30696-joe-pro-stealth-system/
    2. JoePro
      JoePro
      Well I've started work as a P.A.. It's my first job in four years. In trainning right now, we are learning about state facilities for mentally and physically disabled people. :( It is really sad that nothing has changed in the way the treat their residents. I just hope when its time for me to go into a home type situation that we can learn something new. Don't restrain me and and drug me because my face doesn't work due to stroke or whatever, just because you can't underst...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. JoePro
        JoePro
        @Alexander Amnell

"It's a major failing of modern society that we send our elders off to a 'home'..." That is absolutely right at least here in the states it seems like a very common trend.
        Aug 15, 2014
      3. JoePro
        JoePro
        What people don't understand and the worst and most true way to put it is... 1/8 of people in those homes are raped and/or physically abused by the staff and/or other residents. Their is one of our clients that was used as a reward system for her wing at the ward she was at... :( That is hard enough to write about that as 3rd person. Could you imagine if it was you. Did you know that the government is paying anywhere from $40,000 - $400,000 per person to live and BE TAKEN CARE O...
        Aug 15, 2014
      4. JoePro
        JoePro
        That's what our money pays these people to do, is it what they do? Very sadly no... And if your one of those people that say I work in one of those home... I don't do that. Your just as guilty if you know it's going on and/or not even looking for signs.
        Aug 15, 2014
    3. JoePro
      JoePro
      Working on my Beastly Beastiary for the compitition. It's-a-nice! OOOOHHH YEA! Sorry just tooting my own horn.
      1. Venka
        Venka
        hehe yeah I like mine too.. I keep wanting to post screen shots, but I'm refraining from doing so
        Aug 9, 2014
      2. ??????
        ??????
        ^ same :)
        Aug 9, 2014
    4. JoePro
      JoePro
      Posted a bunch of scripts now it's time to work on my game again.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        Yeah, you've been busy! Every second thread I saw was a script from you :D
        Aug 4, 2014
    5. JoePro
      JoePro
      Grrrr... I'm so close I can smell it. This bug is killing me.
  • About

First Language:
    English