Joeri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How come computers, apple in this case, only crash when you need to finish a assignment with haste....grrr
    Bird Eater
    Bird Eater
    And this is why you should only buy a computer that runs Linux or Windows.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Murphy's Law - "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong". I use Windows, Mac, and Linux and have seen/caused all three to crash. But it always seems to happen at the worst time.
    Ihsorak
    Ihsorak
    Once I took 4 days to finish an assignment, and the computer crashed itself just a one or two days before its due date.

Moral of the story: the robot revolution is already here.
    Melting away at the office, and opening a window only makes it warmer *gasp*
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    That's when you go to the water cooler and water your head. Do that enough and the brass will get fans...or fire you.
    Reading the status updates and noticing many people taking a break or wanna give up on their projects o_O
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Well working requires breaks once in a while. Usually if that break exceeds a week when there's time to work on it it usually gets abandoned.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I do take breaks from my projects too by working on one of the other ones of the six I have going right now..

this reply has taken away 2 seconds of project's 4 hour now.
    Just learned how variables work. Now i can finally make my game :D
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    Hooray!
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    i still dont get variables but im still making a game....if wasent for my ocd for detail the game would some day see the light of day......
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    It took me forever to learn how to use variables and now I feel stupid because its so easy once you know what you're doing.
    Feeling extremely happy that i got the animations working for my basic attack for my main char :D
    Pfff 2 more hours of work to go, than i can finally go home and create my main character for my game :D
    Jeeej finally decided what picture to use as avatar. Can't go wrong with cats that are samurai's and make pizza!
    Finally made up my mind for my test game to get a hang onto the program. Setting decided, short story writen out, main character made up. Now time to work the rest so i can start producing soon!
    Wondering what profile picture i shall take
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Animated picture,since more users are using animated picture
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serio