Recent content by Johan86

1. Johan86

Johan's MV stuff! (Updated 11/02/2018) (Added Castle Walls)

Hi, try using the auto tile with shift, then click to the tiles left and right from the road you are making. In general, try stuff with shift and check some tutorials on how to shift tiling.
  2. Johan86

Hi all! Just added some castle walls!
  3. Johan86

Hello! Just added a loooot more icons! Enjoy!
  4. Johan86

On the main page of game-icons.net, around the middle and to the right, there is a "Full preview in 1 sheet" link. I mostly work with that sheet. Those icons still need resizing though in order to get the RMMV icon size. Also they need shorting, recoloring etc. I do this via photoshop. I'm...
  5. Johan86

it happens sometimes, try reloading the page :smile:
  6. Johan86

Just added Lorc's icons! I hope u'll find this set useful!
  7. Johan86

Yanfly Plugins Requests

Can anyone add the Item Status Window from (Yanfly's Item Core) plugin to Yanfly's Synthesis plugin please? It would be nice if we could see the 'stats' of the item/weapon/armor we are about to synthesize...
  8. Johan86

Hi, sorry about the late reply. I've been very busy lately. I tried to make what you asked but the result was very bad :( I'm not a tile artist, I mostly do edits for stuff I need in my game and I share those edits here! If you need something easier let me know ;)
  9. Johan86

Thank you for your nice words Sushislayer! As Oliin said my work is free. As for the resources I've edited, I have links of the original resource threads above each one of my edited tiles! Also, just added a wooden fence tile as you asked! I hope that you will find it usefull!
  10. Johan86

Added an Extra Fences tile! :smile:
  11. Johan86

Hey! Just added some Fort tiles, I really hope you guys like them! Cheers!
  12. Johan86

Hi all! I added a graveyard fence tile and matching animated gates! There is a small glitch on the gates though. When the actor passes through from up going down, the gate animation stucks a little... If anyone has a solution to this problem, please be kind enough to share! Cheers!
  13. Johan86

Thank you so much for your nice words guys! It really means a lot to me that you like and you will use my stuff! :smile:
  14. Johan86

Hello everyone! Here is a thread with all the resources I've edited or created for MV so far... Updated 11/02/2018: Added Castle Walls Updated 05/01/2018: Added Game-Icons-Net Iconset for MV Updated 20/10/2017: Added Wooden Fence Updated 08/10/2017: Added Extra Fence Updated 28/06/2017: Added...
  15. Johan86

More Big Gates!

Hi all! I did some recoloring on my previous Big Gate edits... These are also free for commercial & non-commercial use! Here are the gates: ...and here is the recolored gate frame tile: ...and thats all for now! I really hope you find them useful!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips