Recent content by john-seed

1. Eli Global Text - Use escape characters in any window

ok thanks edit: i just tried it thank you but it does not work for all windows skill name/ item name/ battle enemy name/ battle status in rpg maker mv i use "VE_ControlText" PS:sorry for my bad english i only speak french
  2. Eli Global Text - Use escape characters in any window

hello the plugin does not work for me on my project and on a new project Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'createParameters' of undefined at Object.initParameters (EliMZ_GlobalText2.js:105) at Object.initialize (EliMZ_GlobalText2.js:99) at EliMZ_GlobalText2.js:122 TANKS
  3. RMMZ ControlText system type VE_ControlText

tanks sniff does not work Cannot read property 'createParameters' of undefined
  4. RMMZ ControlText system type VE_ControlText

hello I am trying to reproduce the function of the plugin "VE_ControlText" planned for rmmv. it should work for skill_name/item_name/enemy_name/ actor_name controls color and text like variables in a word like the plugin"VE_ControlText"...
  5. save the given gender in a variable [VisuMZ_1_ElementStatusCore]

ok, thank you, I'll ask yanfly directly, thank you again for your help
  6. save the given gender in a variable [VisuMZ_1_ElementStatusCore]

hello I am looking for a command to be able to do a full scan skill. I use VisuStella MZ plugins, including VisuMZ_1_ElementStatusCore, and I would like to save the given gender in a variable i use var target = BattleManager._target; $gameVariables.setValue(7, target.gender)...
  7. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

hello I would like to know if the plugin "VE_ControlText" https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/control-text/ will be on rpg maker mz with fossil? thank you very much. sorry for my bad english i just speak french.
  8. [resolved]Auto Passive State Plugin Compatibility

I did not succeed in debugging my plugin but managed to work with auto state. <Custom Passive Condition> if (a.gender() == 1) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } </Custom Passive Condition> tanks
  9. [resolved]Auto Passive State Plugin Compatibility

I thank you i will try to debug a genders plugin. I will come back to you.
  10. [resolved]Auto Passive State Plugin Compatibility

I am no error in console debug
  11. [resolved]Auto Passive State Plugin Compatibility

I thank you for your answer Aloe Guvner, but it does not work, I may have done wrong <Custom Passive Condition> if (user.gender() == 0) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } </Custom Passive Condition>
  12. [resolved]Auto Passive State Plugin Compatibility

hello I am a user of the plugin auto passive state and I can not make it coexist with my genders plugin i use <Custom Passive Condition> if (user.gender == 0) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } </Custom Passive Condition> Can you help me please tanks ps: my code

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And my new character is complete!... at least the design now i gotta do spriting :kaoswt:
Screenshot_20221208-134313_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg
gotta love when an update is forced when yer in the middle of making a map and ya didnt save in a half hour XD least its still in my head..nvrmind lost 2 maps ;-;
I'm on my phone at work. Don't tell my boss - oh, never mind. He just walked in.
Also, it's been a while since I posted haha!
ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucia123456789abc