Recent content by John_Perry

1. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

It was because of the sequence of the plugins, I put Item core plugin above SRPG plugin and anything works fine :)
  2. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Could you make on map battle plugin with common event of the skill available? Oh, and I've just found that SRPG Engine isn't compatible with Yanfly's Item core plugin:kaocry: This conflict between two plugins was the main reason of RangeError
  3. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Thanks! It has been fixed when I change enemy's attack range. But still the error occurs with map attack plugin even though I applied Yanfly's Battle engine core. I'll be waiting for you to work done with the map attack plugin :)
  4. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Hello, I'm struggling with SRPG plugin because of some error. After the battle start, RangeError-Maximum call stack size exceeded comes out when I select enemy event to see the stat. I tried to find out the reason in conflict with the other plugins, but it happens whatever plugin I use...
  5. (MOG) Chrono Engine x Pick Up and Throw Issue [Can't Move Player]

I have exactly same issue. Is there any help?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy