JohnnyR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Countless new site features and my beloved Badges were replaced by Trophies... What kind of great revolution happened while I was away? lol
    So many great games coming out this month.. Fallout 4, Battlefront 3, SAO: Lost Song, and I have no money to buy them... T-T
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Atleast you know when there coming out and can be hyped for launch, I'm still wait on a reales date for fire emblem if/fates.
    Accendor
    Accendor
    Legacy of the void!
    Man.. I hate when I have a mind-blowing idea and it makes me write the story all over again...
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    It will be worth it!
    Finally got a good headset! Now I just need to get a bluetooth adapter for my PC... xD
    Great, 4 days without Internet... I'd better start to gather supplies for the upcoming boring apocalypse...
    Damn, it's already May 6th and I made only 2 new tracks for ReStaff's April Release... It's been quite a slow month for my creativity...
    I must.. resist... to.. The Elder Scrolls Online!!! xD
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Keep TES single player.
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Honestly I hate Elder Scrolls and I hate it even more now when promoting it into a online game.
    JohnnyR
    JohnnyR
    I don't really understand all the hate about it.. As far as I've seen, everyone seems to be enjoying the game A LOT! Of course it's not Skyrim, but it's still a TES game, and it's totally awesome!!! @Dalph, you're right though.. I must finish my game before playing someone else's... xD
    Finally got Ace on Steam! Damn, this sales are way too sexy!
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    :)

PS: In case you Ace already though, you could have just asked for a steam key...
    YEEES!!! Realms of Arcana finally achieved 1 year of development!!! I feel so proud of myself! (Hope it doesn't need to achieve 2 though...) haha
    That's it, enough Bear-Punching for now..
    JohnnyR
    JohnnyR
    YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT? Here's the link for the awesomeness:
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    ...Sounds like animal abuse ;)
    JohnnyR
    JohnnyR
    That's how you see it.. I see it as beating Dalph's score and making him cry like a baby! And it's fun too..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser
wake me up when Photoshop stop crashing everytime
Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamerchix