Hey there, I'm Johnny!

I'm a Game / Sound Designer, Composer and hobbyist Story Writer.
I'm a big RPG enthusiast, that means I love JRPGs, Tabletop RPGs, D&D-like stuff and pretty much anything with Dragons and Wizards on it.

Here at the RPG Maker Forums and perhaps over the Internet you'll find me as JohnnyR, as I use this nickname both for work and for gaming.

I've worked as a Guest Contributor for ReStaff with some tracks. I've been away from the project for a long time due to several projects, work and other time consuming subjects. I do intend to come back to it someday, tho...

You can check my work at: https://soundcloud.com/jgabriel37

IMPORTANT

I've been receiving some emails in the past months regarding commercial usage of my songs. As I stated in previous emails, posts, ReStaff info files, etc, my songs have been following the same license since January 2014, which is Free for Non-Commercial games only. The first pack I sent was also changed to this by 2014, those who PMed me concerning usage of those songs were either notified or licensed at the time, however, usage of those songs are no longer permitted in commercial games as of the second pack's release (January 2014).

In the near future, I'll be coming back to ReStaff with more songs and some free tracks, but until then, keep the above message in mind. :rhappy:
Birthday
January 6
Website
https://johnnyrdesigns.com/
About Me
Game & Sound Designer / Composer / RPG Enthusiast
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
D&D / JRPGs / Anime / Game OSTs
Occupation
Sound Designer / Composer

Signature

aiOAsFG.png

76561198045700133.png
Stuff that I support:

atelier-rgss2.gif

SupportPUNCHBEAR.png
l1Wi9w4.png
sig-HB.png

Followers

Trophies

1. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  5. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choe0419