Recent content by JohnnyR

1. JohnnyR

Absolutely amazing! You did a great job with those guitars! It kept me thinking on some sort of...

Absolutely amazing! You did a great job with those guitars! It kept me thinking on some sort of "Intense Castle Invasion Scene". Guess that's how I'd used it, but it does sound great as a trailer song as well. Also, for some reason I never realized you were on SoundCloud as well, so I followed...
  2. JohnnyR

Indeed, it sounds great! 0:37 onward was a great battle track, but for some reason I'm in love...

Indeed, it sounds great! 0:37 onward was a great battle track, but for some reason I'm in love with this calm track from 0:59 forward! Hahaha
  3. JohnnyR

Scythuz's Assorted Music Freebies!

I commented on the track itself on SoundCloud, but hey, why not comment here as well? Great job, Scythuz! I loved how it seems calm and somehow happy, and then it gets deep and somewhat dramatic at some points! I'm usually away from the forums, so seeing this thread of yours as soon as I...
  4. JohnnyR

DreamX's Victory Aftermath Extension

Well, sorry for such a late reply, but anyway.. I found the bug. Apparently what is causing said behavior is Yanfly's ATB system. I tried all sorts of combinations, by that I mean moving stuff to other places in the scripts list. However, it seems that just by having ATB on, the characters will...
  5. JohnnyR

Swords for now

Great to see you're still at it, YogiKun! I really missed your weapons, they look amazing. Hahaha Btw, great job with those Spears! :rwink:
  6. JohnnyR

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

So, is there any chance these amazing new shields and helmets will be added to your RXGE file for the Extended Generator? :p
  7. JohnnyR

Countless new site features and my beloved Badges were replaced by Trophies... What kind of...

Countless new site features and my beloved Badges were replaced by Trophies... What kind of great revolution happened while I was away? lol
  8. JohnnyR

Elemental Temples- UPDATED 12/31 (Time Temple)

Just passing by again to say that the new temples are amazing! I loved the Time Temple, it looks awesome! Congrats, and keep up the great work.
  9. JohnnyR

EISLibrarium 1.02 [Updated]

Glad to hear that! Yes, I have the file in the data folder. Also, I tested the file you provided above but I still got the same error message. I believe it is some kind of compatibility error with another script, but the problem is, those scripts in the dev tools I talked about earlier...
  10. JohnnyR

Well, they are common message events, with their trigger set to "none". Their content is simply a text message. I mean, there is nothing wrong with them. I had a version of them with a sound file for each character's line, but I tried removing the sound file and leaving just the text message...
  11. JohnnyR

Hey, Kino. Sorry for such a late reply. I've had quite a busy month, so I totally forgot about this, sorry. Anyway, I've attached a file with both versions of the Book.json and the KRBook.js files that I'm using, hope it helps.
  12. JohnnyR

Hey, DreamX, I've been having a "bug" where sometimes, after the last enemy is killed, another action takes place during the Victory Screen. Only after I perform another action the quotes show up. Could this be the cause to it? I tried messing with the code a little bit but couldn't fix it...
  13. JohnnyR

Galv's Roll Credits

Sorry for such a late reply. I had a busy week. lol Anyway, I have over 200+ scripts in my project, so finding a culprit was kinda hard, but after several minutes, I did it. The bug is caused by this script: MOG - Menu Background Now, it essentially changes the background from many menu...
  14. JohnnyR

Sure. Just some info: The scripts that also show in the SyntaxError have nothing to do with this bug. I tested this myself by removing each one of them, and yet, nothing changed.
  15. JohnnyR

Quasi Audio

I've been looking for something like this for ages! Amazing script, it worked flawlessly, thank you very much!  :D Just a question tho...  I was testing out the sounds and I realized that choosing a type different from a BGM in the settings of a qaudio, doesn't actually change the fact...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What are your experience on trying to boost a MV project on an Android 7+ phone to a constant 60 fps? It's very hard for me(mine is 720x1440 px with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 and Adreno 506), especially with an ATB system plugin. The best minimum I can get is 30+ fps :)
MZ Spoiler Thread: Blah, blah, blah, blah...
Me: :kaoslp:
Mog: Star Ocean Battle system!
Me:
:MV1:
Hosting a private game jam...might have smthng to post soon if I can fix these dang parallaxes.
Oof it's been a while...well I'm back to stay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fn02