Recent content by johnnyuser

1. Is there ANY way to change button mapping from ABCXYZLR?

After searching for several hours, I luckily came across this script. I'll post the link in case anyone in the future decides to use it, as I had difficulty finding it. Credit to Cidiomar R. Dias Junior. http://himeworks.com/2013/07/full-input-keyboard/
  2. Is there ANY way to change button mapping from ABCXYZLR?

Are there any scripts, or any way that I could directly change the button mapping to swap out the default "ABCXYZLR" button mapping? I have an event where the player must press a sequence of buttons, and I would like to make the player hit the buttons H-E-L-P rather than something unintuitive...
  3. Non-Combat Menu

That's perfect! Thanks mjshi, this script is awesome:)
  4. How to delay appearance of Title Screen Menu?

Thanks for all the responses and help! For anyone in the future, I think I found a fix.... put this in your script under def create_command_window: @command_window.hide.deactivate #you added this to allow delay of title command Then, under def update: if @counter <= 700 #added for...
  5. Non-Combat Menu

Nice script mjshi! Do you know if there is any way to get the disable save menu option (on page 3 of event commands) to work with this? If you set it to disable, it will not grey it out and you can still save. I am thinking it can be fixed with a copy and paste of some of the command window script?
  6. How to delay appearance of Title Screen Menu?

Alright, I tried adding "sleep" into the window_titlecommand like this: class Window_TitleCommand < Window_Command #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # * Object Initialization...
  7. How to delay appearance of Title Screen Menu?

Thanks for the help anyways. It will come in handy for mv:). I'm pretty sure it's as simple as entering a couple lines in a script to delay initialization of the window, but I can't find anything.
  8. How to delay appearance of Title Screen Menu?

Is there any sort of script or option to do this? I have a logo (via a picture) that fades in after a couple of seconds on the Title Screen, and would like to delay initialization of the start menu to coincide with it. I'm fairly sure it's a simple solution, and I've looked around in various...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole