Joker101
Last Activity:
May 22, 2018

Following 1

Share This Page

Joker101

Witherwell Archivist, Male

Finally got my little snack attack mechanic working! Will probably share this as well as the vending machine event over spring break. Mar 9, 2018

Joker101 was last seen:
May 22, 2018
    1. Joker101
      Joker101
      Finally got my little snack attack mechanic working! Will probably share this as well as the vending machine event over spring break.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Joker101
        Joker101
        Just providing a quick update: The event is not working as I hoped so it still needs refinement before sharing.
        Apr 3, 2018
    2. Joker101
      Joker101
      I just thought of a small mechanic where certain enemies can steal snack foods from the party in battle (similar to Pluck from Pokemon).
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        Or like those darn Spiteful Crows from Earthbound! STOP STEALING MY COOKIES!
        Feb 28, 2018
        starlight dream and Joker101 like this.
    3. Joker101
      Joker101
      Just finished making a Vending Machine event, just gotta find time to draw up a menu for it.
      1. Llareian, Kwerty and starlight dream like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kwerty
        Kwerty
        this could be helpful for a tutorial thread if there isn't one already!
        Feb 8, 2018
      4. Llareian
        Llareian
        @Sauteed_Onion a vending machine for cats! I hope the inside looks more like an elaborate cat tree rather than a traditional vending machine. Though I can only imagine trying to get one from the machine.

"It's stuck...again. All that will come out of the slot is its paw, and only if I put my hand near the slot."
        Feb 9, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion and Joker101 like this.
      5. Joker101
        Joker101
        @Kwerty I could try and post a tutorial when I have time.
        Feb 9, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    4. Joker101
      Joker101
      I recently tinkered with Skill Proficiencies and I'm already loving it! Had to rearrange my database, but it was worth it!
      1. The Stranger likes this.
    5. Joker101
      Joker101
      Project Toybox is underway and hopefully a working alpha build can be made in the near future (lots of drawings still need to be made)!
      1. Sauteed_Onion and EpicFILE like this.
      2. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        Cool! Good luck for you :D
        Jan 9, 2018
        Joker101 and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Arts & Crafts, Video Games, Puzzles
    Hello! This is Joker101 and I made this account for the off chance I decided to become more involved on this forum. I am working on a project on RMMV that I have been brainstorming for about 5-6 years from now (11-15-2017). Thank you for viewing this account and have a nice day!

Signature

"Practice makes Perfect..."
    [​IMG]