Jollan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I AM ALIIIIIIIVE!
    Jollan
    Jollan
    lol, I honestly made that post knowing nothing about Bendy. Learn something new everyday, haha
    Reactions: Arisa
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    Your avatar is very reminiscent of the artstyle of the Henry Stickmin games. Is this intentional? :p
    Reactions: Jollan
    Jollan
    Jollan
    haha, while I can say that I have played those games, especially liked escape the prison, I don't believe I thought a lot about it at the time, but I can definitely say that it most likely inspired it. I even went and made a whole bunch of stickman character sheets back on vx for people to make stick rpgs with.
    Beware. Finals are coming.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    B-b-bb-but. . . WAAAAAAAAAAAH.
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    No finals for me this year! Yatta! *dance of joy*

Erm...I mean...I'm sorry to hear that.
    Jollan
    Jollan
    Haha, I didn't even know you could comment on these till today! Yeah, I have three more to do. Astronamy (filler class), engineeering physics I, and Calculus II... Dear sister, you patronize me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootcf