Jollan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I AM ALIIIIIIIVE!
    Jollan
    Jollan
    lol, I honestly made that post knowing nothing about Bendy. Learn something new everyday, haha
    Reactions: Arisa
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    Your avatar is very reminiscent of the artstyle of the Henry Stickmin games. Is this intentional? :p
    Reactions: Jollan
    Jollan
    Jollan
    haha, while I can say that I have played those games, especially liked escape the prison, I don't believe I thought a lot about it at the time, but I can definitely say that it most likely inspired it. I even went and made a whole bunch of stickman character sheets back on vx for people to make stick rpgs with.
    Beware. Finals are coming.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    B-b-bb-but. . . WAAAAAAAAAAAH.
    Sketcy-Sketch
    Sketcy-Sketch
    No finals for me this year! Yatta! *dance of joy*

Erm...I mean...I'm sorry to hear that.
    Jollan
    Jollan
    Haha, I didn't even know you could comment on these till today! Yeah, I have three more to do. Astronamy (filler class), engineeering physics I, and Calculus II... Dear sister, you patronize me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacelloVerum