Jollan

Hey everybody! Thanks for visiting my page. If you have any questions or comments don't be afraid to give me a holler.

What I do:

-MUSIC: I like to compose music. I won't put my main songs up on the site till i get them copy-written. However, I will have other pieces that I will put out for the community to use for free.

-SPRITING: I like to do spriting ever now and again and will pick up requests from time to time.

-DESIGN: I can do character design if you need help brainstorming character ideas. These would be completely confidential and only shared with the person making the request. PM me for these.

Thank you for stopping by, y'all come back now, ya' hear?
Birthday
March 2
Website
https://www.google.com/
About Me
I am Jollan
First Language
meme
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
Gaming, paintball, music.... paintball
Occupation
Looking for internet

Signature

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This time around I don't have early access to the new maker, so I have to wait like everyone else to look under the hood. I really hope we get to soon though, I'm pretty excited :D
Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998