Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about that last post that was deleted I didn't know that was against the rules or something happened why it was deleted.
    When looking at the RMXP trailer it kinda fell that RM3D Should be in the works and release soon...
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    How so? I just saw it and it was more cheesy than making you feel like RM3D was coming out (at the time).

AR PEE GEE MAKER...EX PEEE!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    MAKE A PC VERSION OF RPGM 2!!! For the love of GOD and all things gaming!
    I don't understand why a Manga/Comic Making program is doing in a RPG Maker store.I think it time for a site rename to Enterbrain International store?
    When trying to get Pokemon X or Y on Datablitz but they already sold out until the next delivery. And it will be long delivery.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I think I should start a blog site where I found useful and un-notice resoruces for game development. What do you think?
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I think this Music Resource is very helpful. There are sooooo many non-RPG making resources on the web that are still very helpful for RPGs. Do you have a blog on this site? IMHO the hardest thing about a blog is that you really can only populate it with CC3 stuff (reposting allowed) But Thanks so much for posting this link! image wise
    I kinda lol if I watch the US version of Hole in a wall in Asia on Disney channel. But if you look closer around the screen you can clearly see the cartoon network logo before and after break. And they even didn't censor it or cut those scene. Talk about competitor and lazyness.
    Working on a way to create a great end credit scene. It will take a ton of screen recorder just to get it right. And I don't own any high ends video editing software either.
    Surprised that almost my resources folder (Containing commercial-use resources and scripts) had reached 2.75 GB of used space.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    And almost most of them will not even going to be used.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    But the good thing is that when those resources and script were taken down due to server issues or expired domain, I already have back-up.
    Neena
    Neena
    Well that's handy then, you never know when you might need a certain resource.
    I was thinking of expanding my global beta services to partners so they can easily find beta tester from the beta tester database while keeping beta tester can select to join the partner program or not. What do you think?
    Robin
    Robin
    Well, how is your system working out currently?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Well the program is a bit slow, Only one is registered. Since it just a manual system (until I could work out on the system itself) But It still a useful system.
    Robin
    Robin
    So, it sounds like you haven't successfully beta tested any games using it so far.
    Wow Game development went great, Sooner or later I may even starting to message everyone who created the resources used in the game that they have full testing access and full access to the game. well good night. (working on a different game that is not listed here yet.)
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    The game is free to play. But If I go commercial in future games well consider yourself lucky because you are getting a free game in all version (steam version, etc.)without paying. :) I'm really nice.
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    Tears are rolling on my cheeks.
    When Nintendo started to accept free-to-play games and wanted to pay Enterbrain a lot to quickly working on a 3ds port for Rpg maker games.
    For over a year I finally see a not a spam global beta registrant now I just need to review his message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.
I think is french enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akshpatil