Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow Game development went great, Sooner or later I may even starting to message everyone who created the resources used in the game that they have full testing access and full access to the game. well good night. (working on a different game that is not listed here yet.)
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    The game is free to play. But If I go commercial in future games well consider yourself lucky because you are getting a free game in all version (steam version, etc.)without paying. :) I'm really nice.
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    Tears are rolling on my cheeks.
    When Nintendo started to accept free-to-play games and wanted to pay Enterbrain a lot to quickly working on a 3ds port for Rpg maker games.
    For over a year I finally see a not a spam global beta registrant now I just need to review his message.
    Working of a standalone program (game launcher) that can allowed upload a specific game save data to upload in a server for backup use and also other Misc... online add-on.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    and I'm certain that program won't modify anything that is against the TOS.

workaround Ex. Trying to retrieve the achievement data from a server (like the use of in-game online achievement script and let's it upload the data for retrieval for the program) instead getting it from save data itself.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    unless if you're making an external .exe that actually reads the game data... I'm thinking of making a launcher too, but no online capabilities... XD
    Learning Programming... While working on a Virtual Controller Program for anyone who Is playing RPG Maker or any kind of games on a WIndows 8 tablet. It still In prototype.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I Will give information about this If I can manage to make this work.
    It official gamefreak the developer of pokemon has lost it!
    Robin
    Robin
    I really don't think any of those are bad things. Your wanting to change the main character of the anime for no good reason is "losing it".
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Shutting down the global link actually is a bad thing. For one, it means no more dream world, which gives you access to tons of Pokémon with abilities and moves you can't get anyway else, and rare items too.

Honedge looks cool though!

And...I doubt Gamefreak even has a say on whether or not to keep using Ash in the anime.
    Robin
    Robin
    Sure, I guess it's because they're moving to a new global link for X & Y. Not ideal for people still on Black and White (1/2).
    Just made a fake online gaming rules for Connected: Destiny I laugh on rule # 8. hehe.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    What kid of rule is it?
    22pepperjack
    22pepperjack
    Jarred, the eighth kid wonder.he rules all of asia as the eighth kid of rule.
    If I completed this first dungeon and the first boss round, I could release the demo for Connected: Destiny right now.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    If I had eggs and cooked them with some bacon and peppers I could have an omelette right now.
    Clord
    Clord
    Very perspective Mr. Reynard Frost.
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Completing a dungeon? How do you do that? lol
    Just watch "Man of Steel" The ending, Well...
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Possible another Batman movie or robin movie is confirmed by me. With all "Wayne Enterprise logo appeared in some scene.
    Look like I'm the first one to announce that I will be making game for wogademo on their official site.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Good luck! I don't have the time to participate in that, sadly.
    Still having the "Not responding" error for over 2 week now. I really need help from staff.
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Most likely a Windows and/or computer problem when encountering a "program not responding" error (it suggests Windows is hung-up or busy doing something else, or could be some problem with RAM, or insufficient RAM if you're trying to run too many programs at once, or some part of Windows could have become corrupt, etc..). Good luck.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    well I also try to restart and run it fresh with no program running (and a few background program) still the same thing.
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    You might consider running a Windows Repair Installation. If that still doesn't work, then, you might consider backing-up all of your important files, and doing a clean install of Windows (reformatting the hard-drive in the process). Good luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Explorer's Log:
September 29th
Silent Hill 4pm, 91F, air quality forecast of 301 AQI

The mask upgrade appears to be working great, I've had less hallucinations of weird fleshy creatures today... Some even look like people. Though I remain unconvinced of such. Still in hindsight, I probably should have treated previous "weird fleshy creatures" better, just in case.

Still no Pyramid hat though, I'll keep searching.
Rocket League - Streaming once more! - 30 Followers Goal

30 Followers and I'll stream a game while using a voicechanger
Was liking Genshin Impact ok.... then T.T .... *sniffle* then..... TWWWT MICRO-TRANSACTIONS!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAA!

Would you be brave enough to explore an ancient dungeon filled with treasures?
Uh, and skulls; don't forget the skulls.
I can't believe that there are streamers playing my game! This is so amazing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thecooked1