Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I just found out a Japanese game studio blocked me on twitter. I have no idea what going on. and have no idea how to clear the problem up
    So I just only notice about the 300,000 purchase thing after I check my DLC when I activated my humble bundle code.. when this happened?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    well they added new files which I don't know where it came from opening it show a rpgmaker MV characters with the word 300.000 download. it located on the special_wallpaper page
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Oh that. That's been there since August. They've basically added everythig you could DL from the official Japanese sites as Steam "DLC", including those wallpapers.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I really need to catch up on happened with the community since lastyear IGMC
    Got a humble partner e-mail about a new RPG maker bundle and no degica staff make a post about the IGMC yet? it got released
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    I've got an e-mail from them, and they've probably made tweets, so the staff could be busy on it meanwhile.
    who's responsible for the Salien (steam summer sale event) waifu shirt? I can't stop laughing after finding out which game came from.
    *see Hatsune Miku on steam* WTF... * See Publisher* Congras Degica, how I have to buy a VR headset.
    When Downloadthemall stop supports with firefox, now how can I quickly update all of yanfly's Scripts now!?!
    Reactions: Cray
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yanfly has all latest plugins stored in one huge zip file.
    when your bundle purchase locked out because you purchase multiple pm bundle for the team and giveaways
    FInally it's IGMC now I can... Wait only rpg maker this time now. oh well I will still work on something.
    When you found out your first Crappy RPG maker game was used for education on what not to do in game design O_O.
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    Is this a pyrrhic victory, then?
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    hahahaha! Link!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Please, there is a lot of haters outside and there are many triple A games I could use that way too. I would put No Man Sky and Fallout 4 on the very same class. :)
    When you create a few deleted/unused RMMV and VXace Maps (using RTP) and don't know what to do with them.
    When you waste your money and time on Japanese Rhythm games arcades like Jubeat, SDVX, nostalgia, Museca, etc. welp!
    Ragnarok returns to the Philippines but I can't login because too many people trying to login and play at the same time.
    Can the RM community legally place a RM default character on reddit's r/place?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I am not planning anything there but the rpg maker community on reddit. But it will be a nice free marketing tactics lol.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    I have -15% understanding of what you just said.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    It a april fools social experiment happened on reddit where you and the other place one pixel on a large canvass every 5 minute most create nice pixel art. But the experiment is over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.
6.5 million beers are in need for rescue. I don't drink beer too much, but my Czech heart is sinking. It's just a pity that they priced it so high. At this price nobody is interested.
I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jean_Batailleur