Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• need a 411 on what is the RPG Maker Core scripts?
    Tried to parallax mapping using one of the graphics someone made for the game... Using yanfly script... set it up nicely and correctly... What?... Go home RPG Maker MV your drunk

(note: problem have been fixed)
    Global Game Jam in benilde is coming up (philippines), I be there. if anyone going to the benilde venue, let's meet up!
    New problem: Been required by school to join the global game jam 2017... Don't have any team to form nor anyone I know to join in a group... Now the problem is find a group or gone Lone wolf...
    When your game dev professor mentioned RPG maker as a high level game engine.
    Reactions: 3 people
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Ewwwwwww...
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    He is correct though as high level in that context typically means not handling lower-level computing languages like assembly.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Fair enough....  (But still. Ewwww!)

I tried to learn ASM once... 
    Checking the new Sword Art Online the Movie trailer... ... ... Looking at that old connected:destiny project in RMN ... ... ... Well back from the drawing board.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Hate that show * 100,000,000

I can see why people like it (it is mindless action with flirting in between), but I absolutely hate it.

improved version:
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @AwesomeCool It's not terrible. Not particularly memorable. .hack for the current generation. =P
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I was referring to the movie plot which is similar to my concept game back in 2013. Which is 3 year before the movie exist.
    I got the admin power in youranimelist and rpgmakerforums now I have the power to abuse and ban every user out there..... Mujajajaajaakajajaj
    Shaz
    Shaz
    do it, do it!
    Trying out sing Intel XDK and Now wondering why the instruction for RMMV uses a much complicated way instead directly install XDK port the game in and it's ready. Without any command prompt stuffs... Kinda wondering.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Or maybe it not easy as I tough...
    When you give your old humble bundle unused rpg maker VX ace key to a friend.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Or family. My daughter finally decided she wanted to use RPG Maker!
    When your college installed Windows 10 as a dual boot on their (kinda look like old) Mac all in one PC... It slow and glitchy (few PC is getting bsod multiple times).
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Now how will I do game programming class properly if there a chance on bsod in my face.
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Your college's tech people must be "geniuses". lol. Well it took my school a full 5+ years to upgrade all the computers to good ones *including the ones in our "computer media labs". (aka the classroom where game design are being taught as well as a few minor web design classes and sometimes shared by other non-tech-related classes.) Is your college like gov-funded? (like a state or city/community college) Cause if it is then I'd say it's expected. If it's a private college/university then I'd say it really sucks. :/
    When you now know how to code in a programming language... (Now know C++)
    Reactions: 1 person
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Awesome. Knowing how to code opens up alot of options (even only knowing a little in one language) for many careers, hobbies, etc (even ones where coding is not directly needed).

(spoken from someone who knows 7+ languages and is still learning lots of new things about all of them on a daily basis).
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    You think? ;)
    After seeing pony island send in a Steam API call to make a fake friend messages, I want to know if it possible for RMMV to do this if someone made a plugin for it.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    And I am referring to that dark, creppy-pasta like game from Steam.
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    I really like how meta that game gets sometimes. I didn't even know a game could pull a prank like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh! I have a headache coming on--not sure if it's from the sudden change in weather or caffeine withdraw...only one way to fi d out--Coffee time!
Found this old picture in the plastic case with my medical documents. I don't remember who this character is (I draw a lot of original characters and forgot about them very soon), but I like the design, may be I'll add guy in my game.

reading what makes plugins tick, so you can use other plugins to trigger said plugin... setup up Luna MV to have my own custom ATB Gauges from Yanfly's ATB. cool
It's Easter on Monday. Anybody got any Easter quarantine eggs? It'll also be my birthday, I'll be 31.
Sometimes I feel like I'm using plugins feature the wrong way. But as long as it works tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsume