Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got the admin power in youranimelist and rpgmakerforums now I have the power to abuse and ban every user out there..... Mujajajaajaakajajaj
    Shaz
    Shaz
    do it, do it!
    Trying out sing Intel XDK and Now wondering why the instruction for RMMV uses a much complicated way instead directly install XDK port the game in and it's ready. Without any command prompt stuffs... Kinda wondering.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Or maybe it not easy as I tough...
    When you give your old humble bundle unused rpg maker VX ace key to a friend.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Or family. My daughter finally decided she wanted to use RPG Maker!
    When your college installed Windows 10 as a dual boot on their (kinda look like old) Mac all in one PC... It slow and glitchy (few PC is getting bsod multiple times).
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Now how will I do game programming class properly if there a chance on bsod in my face.
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Your college's tech people must be "geniuses". lol. Well it took my school a full 5+ years to upgrade all the computers to good ones *including the ones in our "computer media labs". (aka the classroom where game design are being taught as well as a few minor web design classes and sometimes shared by other non-tech-related classes.) Is your college like gov-funded? (like a state or city/community college) Cause if it is then I'd say it's expected. If it's a private college/university then I'd say it really sucks. :/
    When you now know how to code in a programming language... (Now know C++)
    Reactions: 1 person
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Awesome. Knowing how to code opens up alot of options (even only knowing a little in one language) for many careers, hobbies, etc (even ones where coding is not directly needed).

(spoken from someone who knows 7+ languages and is still learning lots of new things about all of them on a daily basis).
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    You think? ;)
    After seeing pony island send in a Steam API call to make a fake friend messages, I want to know if it possible for RMMV to do this if someone made a plugin for it.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    And I am referring to that dark, creppy-pasta like game from Steam.
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    I really like how meta that game gets sometimes. I didn't even know a game could pull a prank like that.
    What does Archeia Avatar have to be so cute.... *Fainted*
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    After watching yanfly new year video... Why does yami avatar has to be the same... *fainted due to too much cuteness*
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    One must become Kawaii desu to understand!
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    Cause she drew it!
    If there anyone around here working for Kadokawa games... Can you guys release Legend of heroes trails in the sky FC and SC evolution In english. I mean how hard it will be since the originals games is already been translated. How hard it would be... lol (Don't ban me for this)
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Aren't they already translated into English? I think I saw them on GOG and Steam a few days ago.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    also the translation shouldn't take too long because of the sheer amount of ellipses is half the script. We don't have nearly as much work to do as a normal game for the translation.
    SPP
    "We!?"

Now we know who you work for thuggy.
    when you notice a "Season pass" in RPG maker MV and want to question about it... WTF is this!
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Can we even add dlc with rpg maker?
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I thought steam sold all of it and you could add it. I wonder if you can copy steam DLC from steam to local.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I was questioning as a Pre-ordered person why we didn't informed about a season pass... Isn't normally seasons is announce as the product announced or even during pre-order... I could order it alongside with my pre-order purchase.
    Norton is drunk for making gamecharacterhub as a virus that is downloaded via steam.....
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    it bundled with my new laptop.
    Milena
    Milena
    lol uninstall it. simple.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Norton has a reputation for a lot of false positives and is a very generic anti-virus. I would try something different. AVG is what I use and it's pretty good.
    Makeratore
    Makeratore
    What's the point? I think it's a normal game made in MV.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    If you are concerned about the time it took to get it out, Rose Portal Games already has several successful games out. I'm sure they have a dedicated team which allows them to produce games more quickly than the solo dev.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There is a thread for the game here, and the developer is a forum member. Maybe he's just asking if marketing is aware that a commercial MV game has been released, so we can give it some coverage. If you thought something was wrong with it, the correct thing to do would be to use the report button (if it's a forum topic) or PM a mod, not to ask if the marketing department has seen it.
    should I purchase graphicgale or use the free version?
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Do you need the extra functions?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Well IDK.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    If you want the GIF function and support the developer to make updates. Buy it. If not, then free :)
    Last day of using this PC. Look likes I have to download a ton of software to get everything setup on my new PC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Another demo of the dynamic cloud cover system, this time complete with the original soundtrack composition (which sounds even goofier at this 2x playback speed). Much left to tweak but I like it so far.
And now, some custom emotions to give the character life... :kaoslp:
First Person Combat Test Video. Simply showing off a very early concept video for an open world 3D game in MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbyssalLizard