Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What does Archeia Avatar have to be so cute.... *Fainted*
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    After watching yanfly new year video... Why does yami avatar has to be the same... *fainted due to too much cuteness*
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    One must become Kawaii desu to understand!
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    Cause she drew it!
    If there anyone around here working for Kadokawa games... Can you guys release Legend of heroes trails in the sky FC and SC evolution In english. I mean how hard it will be since the originals games is already been translated. How hard it would be... lol (Don't ban me for this)
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Aren't they already translated into English? I think I saw them on GOG and Steam a few days ago.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    also the translation shouldn't take too long because of the sheer amount of ellipses is half the script. We don't have nearly as much work to do as a normal game for the translation.
    SPP
    "We!?"

Now we know who you work for thuggy.
    when you notice a "Season pass" in RPG maker MV and want to question about it... WTF is this!
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Can we even add dlc with rpg maker?
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    I thought steam sold all of it and you could add it. I wonder if you can copy steam DLC from steam to local.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I was questioning as a Pre-ordered person why we didn't informed about a season pass... Isn't normally seasons is announce as the product announced or even during pre-order... I could order it alongside with my pre-order purchase.
    Norton is drunk for making gamecharacterhub as a virus that is downloaded via steam.....
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    it bundled with my new laptop.
    Milena
    Milena
    lol uninstall it. simple.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Norton has a reputation for a lot of false positives and is a very generic anti-virus. I would try something different. AVG is what I use and it's pretty good.
    Makeratore
    Makeratore
    What's the point? I think it's a normal game made in MV.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    If you are concerned about the time it took to get it out, Rose Portal Games already has several successful games out. I'm sure they have a dedicated team which allows them to produce games more quickly than the solo dev.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There is a thread for the game here, and the developer is a forum member. Maybe he's just asking if marketing is aware that a commercial MV game has been released, so we can give it some coverage. If you thought something was wrong with it, the correct thing to do would be to use the report button (if it's a forum topic) or PM a mod, not to ask if the marketing department has seen it.
    should I purchase graphicgale or use the free version?
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Do you need the extra functions?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Well IDK.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    If you want the GIF function and support the developer to make updates. Buy it. If not, then free :)
    Last day of using this PC. Look likes I have to download a ton of software to get everything setup on my new PC.
    Can degica copy Scott Cawthon (FNAF) idea of release a game early then intended release date. By releasing MV early. LOL!
    mlogan
    mlogan
    And technically it wasn't supposed to release until late winter. So... they are.
    Baka-chan
    Baka-chan
    Compared to Japan we get it way earlier already ^^
    Shaz
    Shaz
    they already are.
    College project: make a Game... Based on our topic... My groupmates told me to help out on working on it since I am the only guy who has a collection of Game engine. (Specifically we voted to use VX Ace and I am the only one who one it.)
    mjshi
    mjshi
    If your Ace is on steam, it might be somewhat legal to use family sharing... however, if you bought it from rpgmakerweb, you're out of luck- they state in their EULA that it's one copy of software to one computer, no exceptions.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Maybe this will be the time to use the humble bundle card.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    That may have been a not so subtle way for your group members to wish most of the work upon you~
    After contacting with my College IT department and debating that THIS isn't a gaming website and it a game development site and very helpful for my college course they unblock this site for my wi-fi account.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Another good thing I also request them to unblock Game dev fort Site.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    nice!
    Some guy put a game that use the RTP character in a non-rpgmaker game. IDK if people are confused with Game character hub or something...
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That happened all the time well before GCH came out. When confronted usually they'd say "such and such artist said it was free!" but sometimes it'd be "who cares, leave me alone!"
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Btw, what happened to that game with stolen maps we were talking about a few months ago?
    Ramiro
    Ramiro
    Yes, this thing is older than dirt...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".
My tutor has been furloughed for 8 weeks. If we are too... sucks, but it's a lot of game making time...
Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sokka