Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Tabuu Forte Akugun
    A BGM collection, from what Translate tells me.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Says it's music according to the link, lol.
    DarthVollis
    DarthVollis
    Maker has provided everyone in the music of the game creators, including the user, it is BGM material collection by the spot-billed duck march Bureau's. BGM, including arrange songs, we have recorded the ogg format data of all 22 songs.
    Notice some people made a game with breaking the forth wall on it. So I am going to try other games in IGMC and create a unofficial BrokenForthWall Awards. Who will win if the game have a good forth-wall destruction.
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Lol. Mine is not that extreme, the author often sends thunderstorms, rain, meteors or things like that if he's pissed off. The author also appears sometimes directly :D (And the characters notice when there is something fishy)
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I like the idea of the creator being in the game, and doing crazy stuff if annoyed :p

Just curious, which is your entry? :D
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    I'm not doing IGMC ^^ I have my project in early project feedback (Schlangan et la fine équipe), since the game is at 2 or 3% (though 7 hours play already), I release new content with every patch since the game is mission-based.
    Damn't it editor I told him to finished the work today but no... He just goofing off around steam.
    optimum45
    optimum45
    Good help is hard to find these days.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    I feel you on this one.

Might miss the IGMC deadline because of bullcrap myself.
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    @Lars Ulrika:

Same here. :( *hugs*

@Jomarcenter:

Steam cloud is the most evil thing ever created. How often it killed the data I build up, I can't even count anymore. -.-' (\s/)
    The same magazine that RMMV announce also announce from my favorite game series on a different page. Look like famitsu want my wallet to be emptied out at this point.
    Fast question to all the composer out there, How many commission did you guys received for IGMC?
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    None! Though I received some requests I did for free that may be used in some submissions? Hmm...come to think of it, I maybe missed on some really good opportunities...darn. Ah well! XD
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    A very short one. My return in activity has been pretty calm sadly.
    Damn'it I still finding that same music 2 days ago and still no results
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Can someone please find me or make one. Even if it going to end up available for everyone's use. IDK why no one around here made a music for a funny/comedic scene for a game. I think it now the time to have one.
    Does Degica have plans to release other japanese game engine in the future or only Just Enterbrain's
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I don't know but Degica distributes lots and lots of stuff that doesn't get advertised here. Mostly games.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I wish they would get ahold of or make a RPG Maker like RPG Maker 2!!
    Can I request a e-mail address change to my gamedevfort account?
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Oh, are you saying you can't access the account?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I can still access but I wanted to change my e-mail to my new e-mail address for the contest.
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    I'm surprised you can't just do it under profile settings. If you can't, make a thread over there or ask in the Q&A. :)
    For some reasons. Only 2 to 4 if I remember RPG maker games that is currently on our Greenlight hidden gem list. And It not really that hard to be put into the list as long as if your game is at it's decent quality in graphical and descriptive, and not crappy copycats with bad story and description.
    Chester
    Chester
    interesting ill think about it once my game is finish in the following week
    optimum45
    optimum45
    I would try to put Convergence out there, but I don't know enough about how to market or protect my work to feel comfortable yet.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I'm curious what these games are too. Where is this list? I'd also like to compare them against my game to make sure mine gets up to that level at some point.
    the final 2 week of the competition and I just got a illustrator/graphic designer.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    That's not so bad. You still have more time to finalize things. Graphics are easy to add in an afternoon so long as they are quick to make them.
    Still looking for that vertical title menu selection script. Still can't find one.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Did you post in script requests? Cause it sure doesn't belong in the status feed ;)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    and ... um ... isn't the title menu vertical by default?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally figured out how to make a signature with a pic that leads to a link, it's so cool! Click the image to check out my demo! :kaopride:
When you are very focus making a game on a Monday morning and doing your very best to make it perfect for your players. Than smile to take a break and realize it is Friday... o_o
Are there any vocalists on RPG Maker Forums that would want to sing together in a group, duet or make a whole channel together?
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g_loyola