Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can I request a e-mail address change to my gamedevfort account?
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Oh, are you saying you can't access the account?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I can still access but I wanted to change my e-mail to my new e-mail address for the contest.
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    I'm surprised you can't just do it under profile settings. If you can't, make a thread over there or ask in the Q&A. :)
    For some reasons. Only 2 to 4 if I remember RPG maker games that is currently on our Greenlight hidden gem list. And It not really that hard to be put into the list as long as if your game is at it's decent quality in graphical and descriptive, and not crappy copycats with bad story and description.
    Chester
    Chester
    interesting ill think about it once my game is finish in the following week
    optimum45
    optimum45
    I would try to put Convergence out there, but I don't know enough about how to market or protect my work to feel comfortable yet.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I'm curious what these games are too. Where is this list? I'd also like to compare them against my game to make sure mine gets up to that level at some point.
    the final 2 week of the competition and I just got a illustrator/graphic designer.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    That's not so bad. You still have more time to finalize things. Graphics are easy to add in an afternoon so long as they are quick to make them.
    Still looking for that vertical title menu selection script. Still can't find one.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Did you post in script requests? Cause it sure doesn't belong in the status feed ;)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    and ... um ... isn't the title menu vertical by default?
    Scott, The best horror game developer But the worst guy to manage Release date schedules. Five night at Freddy 4 release today instead of next month.
    Milena
    Milena
    Best Horror Game Developer? HAHAHAHAHA. How sad, if you think FNAF is made by the best horror game developer. I wonder what Team Silent and the game developers of Resident Evil or Clocktower even feel about this.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    ^ this
    Milena
    Milena
    Sorry, I just can't resist stupid and ******ed remarks such as "best game developer" to someone who doesn't even deserve it.
    It is ok if I go straight to public beta testing for my IGMC Project Instead of doing a private beta testing rounds on RMN?
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I'd recommend doing private BETA for such short project. Besides, you don't want people trying out the untested version. That could impact the reception/votes on the full game.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    With only 3 beta tester registered on the database.
    Used Game character hub then use the random generator and put in some special setting for a high school area. Then unexpectedly generate Janet form my other game Town of illustive episode 1
    Even tho I am not using custom Tileset for my project using every paid resources I can, I still in the mapping phase.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I'm trying to find the most unique resources possible, but ti sodesnt work very well.
    Kinda wondering if Degica though about the prize for GG maker on the IGMC contest especially it's release are durning at the half of the event. Does it mean it easier to win that category? Due to the fact that it a very new program and people will try to learn how to use it as this point?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Well due to it only coming out recently, there'd be less people using it and less competition as a result. That should make it a bit easier than other categories anyway.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    ^ Like he said... it much easier if there is few people then many people.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Yeah, I'm just speculating though of course.
    The modern dlc pack from humble bundle is too big, I can't download it properly.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    and I don't want to use bit torrent. I have a very bad experience there before.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Try Deluge. I'm not comfortable using turrents myself, but I've been using this one to download packs and it's been working fine so far.
    Notice someone say that Mack sprite can be imported to game character hub. Does anyone know where to download.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Depends on which you want, but I would go to the thread here on First Seed material which compiles many links.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    You have to set it up yourself (e.g. set up the base, splice the clothes/accessories etc.) As far as I know there's no easy download version out.
    Protip: If you spoiled your game in IGMC, the judges will loss some interest when trying the actual game. so keep your game a secret (but you can advertise it if you want)
    optimum45
    optimum45
    My own project precludes me from IGMC, but it's interesting how it has effected the community. Watching it from afar has been entertaining, to say the least.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Judges have to go through all games, so it really doesn't matter.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    well mostly it a psychological effect. when you get all hyped up when a game is being advertise as exciting and fun in a long term you might lost some interest and when you buy the game you might start to fell like you already done it or play it since your mind might think all of the grand thing that a game might say. But mostly it just depends on who is the person in question playing it. So it can varies from person to person anyways.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a riddle for you all, I wonder if you can solve it!

I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time".
Check them out, very interesting read. :D
Faster Time
Slower Time
Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flamyxchan