Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Scott, The best horror game developer But the worst guy to manage Release date schedules. Five night at Freddy 4 release today instead of next month.
    Milena
    Milena
    Best Horror Game Developer? HAHAHAHAHA. How sad, if you think FNAF is made by the best horror game developer. I wonder what Team Silent and the game developers of Resident Evil or Clocktower even feel about this.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    ^ this
    Milena
    Milena
    Sorry, I just can't resist stupid and retarded remarks such as "best game developer" to someone who doesn't even deserve it.
    It is ok if I go straight to public beta testing for my IGMC Project Instead of doing a private beta testing rounds on RMN?
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I'd recommend doing private BETA for such short project. Besides, you don't want people trying out the untested version. That could impact the reception/votes on the full game.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    With only 3 beta tester registered on the database.
    Used Game character hub then use the random generator and put in some special setting for a high school area. Then unexpectedly generate Janet form my other game Town of illustive episode 1
    Even tho I am not using custom Tileset for my project using every paid resources I can, I still in the mapping phase.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I'm trying to find the most unique resources possible, but ti sodesnt work very well.
    Kinda wondering if Degica though about the prize for GG maker on the IGMC contest especially it's release are durning at the half of the event. Does it mean it easier to win that category? Due to the fact that it a very new program and people will try to learn how to use it as this point?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Well due to it only coming out recently, there'd be less people using it and less competition as a result. That should make it a bit easier than other categories anyway.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    ^ Like he said... it much easier if there is few people then many people.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Yeah, I'm just speculating though of course.
    The modern dlc pack from humble bundle is too big, I can't download it properly.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    and I don't want to use bit torrent. I have a very bad experience there before.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Try Deluge. I'm not comfortable using turrents myself, but I've been using this one to download packs and it's been working fine so far.
    Notice someone say that Mack sprite can be imported to game character hub. Does anyone know where to download.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Depends on which you want, but I would go to the thread here on First Seed material which compiles many links.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    You have to set it up yourself (e.g. set up the base, splice the clothes/accessories etc.) As far as I know there's no easy download version out.
    Protip: If you spoiled your game in IGMC, the judges will loss some interest when trying the actual game. so keep your game a secret (but you can advertise it if you want)
    optimum45
    optimum45
    My own project precludes me from IGMC, but it's interesting how it has effected the community. Watching it from afar has been entertaining, to say the least.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Judges have to go through all games, so it really doesn't matter.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    well mostly it a psychological effect. when you get all hyped up when a game is being advertise as exciting and fun in a long term you might lost some interest and when you buy the game you might start to fell like you already done it or play it since your mind might think all of the grand thing that a game might say. But mostly it just depends on who is the person in question playing it. So it can varies from person to person anyways.
    Can't remember if the first seed material can be use commercially.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    FSM as in the downloadable 2000 and 2003 packs as well as mack and ACE? Those are allowable for commerical usage from what I understood of their agreement. For individual forum posts, that is up to the artist. Grandma Deb is a good place to start on that her blog organized what is left.
    SO humble bundle once again also sponsor the IGMC like last year lolz.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Maybe next year they can get a huge sponser like mcdonalds or something. They could even give out an rpg maker game geared towards kids in happy meals!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Ew. I'd rather have it sponsored by humble bundle.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Sponsored by Snickers and Nike.
    Is degica partnered with tokyo otaku mode? Because their video game section only contains games distributed by Degica.
    Ok cross off buying the FF7 (old version) on my list and just buy the remake then.
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Original first else you wont get what the hype was about. You got time :)
    Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    I believe FF7 is one of the best PRGs ever made. I consider FF6 as my personal number one, but still FF7 is incredible.
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    Nah, FFVII aged really poorly in my opinion. Definitely wait for remake so EVERYTHING is new for you. It will be an entirely new experience where you have no expectations or grievances.
    Did anyone notice that the RM2003 music have similarity music to the latest RPG maker installment (VX,XP,ACE), who knew.
    Ratty524
    Ratty524
    The later RPG Makers use some of the exact same sound effects and music assets from RM2k3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Testing out applying a stroke effect to things at player level to increase visibility. Thoughts?

I wonder what cat meat tastes like.
Some call him... the wacky one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrPhantom