Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just realised rpg maker 2003 is at it's low price. Brought it.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    YES!! Its awesome!! Sure to be lots of resources for it comeing soon too...heheheh... > :)
    75% off on luna engine... well there is still winter sale.... *Sigh*
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    You know what screw it I am buying it now. I can just have the money back thru Trading Team fortress 2 items.
    Summer sale - Wishlist edition 1 down and... Oh my wallet will die after this... 237 games and DLC to go.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    And when will Luna engine prices will drop further...
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I'm not even looking at the games this year :o
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I destroyed my entire wishlist (And money) on the Digica sale. Now i'm scared to look at the sale because i'll want everything...
    I am wasting my time in those clicker games in the steam summer sale apparently.
    Kovos_Datch
    Kovos_Datch
    Lucky you. I can't even get mine to work. A lot of people (including myself) are getting errors when we try to play because Steam is overloaded.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I would click play and nothing would happen, so I just kept clicking until it did. It ate up all my bandwidth though.
    Ate a Singaporean "Mango" cookies... The reasons why I put a quote on the word mango because I don't taste any mango flavor that said in the box.
    When I found out I have to learn how to make Art, Make Music, Make Animation, Make random game dev randomness and program just to pass my class and have no experience with one two of those... Well good luck to myself. Isn't game development is a team work kind of thing?
    I notice a lot of people (mostely people who is new) around here thinks Degica = Enterbrain which is mostly is not true since Degica and Enterbrain is just a different company.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I always get confused between the 2. :p
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I always get confused between the 2. :p
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I'm sure Degica does many other things, but when it comes to RPG maker, I think of it this way - Big name, big guy. Enterbrain name is bigger than Degica. Degica (seller/rep) US Enterbrain (big dog /owner) Japan. That covers it for me. =D
    Desura is dead... Look like the plans to release town of illustive series and The seven tower free to play series there is dead.
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    Is it? There's a news post from 27th may describing the problems they've had etc.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    That are bad news anyway
    taarna23
    taarna23
    My current project has none of these things... Is there a box to check for that? o.o
    NPC
    NPC
    It has a weird multiplication thing it does with the price that may not reflect the true price of multiple things. Some things mesh really well with others, so I find it weird that everything quanitfies the same way.
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Lol, ticked the boxes that match something like the Witcher 3... ''you could make it yourself in about 633.0 years'' See you around folks!
    phew, after 4 days of no internet degica made a giveaway!?! and lucky in the last minute I entered. Note to self: BLAME YOUR BAD ISP!!!!!
    The only negative side to having a composer to work for you for free for a free to play project is that once someone did a paid commission to them they will put you on hold. But I can wait anyways.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    and sorry about that previous status update deletion. I remember now it is a very personal thing.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Yo, that was a one-time deal anyway! You won a giveaway, remember? Unless you got another composer o_o
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I got another composer. He private message me on Facebook one time about the post I made on the RMN forums. So I got him to work on the other part of the OST. He said he is ok about working for free since he just fairly new and want to make his portfolio bigger and wanted to work on something on his free time. Actually He already made 6 music for it. And Don't worry Iron Croc all credits are given equally.
    Found my former grade school classmate who now make amazing artworks, Ask for commission works for a video game... She ignore me because of what I did in the past 8 years ago.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    And hey. If she won't work with you, best to move on, dude. Find another willing artist.
    sweetladyamy
    sweetladyamy
    Even so, to hold onto that for so long...to me it's saddening. I believe in forgiving and moving on. It's unhealthy to hold onto something so vile for so long.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    If someone wrongs me, I'll forgive them, but that doesn't mean I have to talk to them or be their friends, or do things for them, or ever see 'em again, etc :p
    Time for another batch of looking for composer and artist who can work as a hobby and for free time.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    And then I bump into a guy who is planning to make a twerking simulator
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Problem solved! :D
    elgama penumbra (Philippines) won Asia's got talent. I didn't expect that. And I am proud that the people in my country won a Continental level competition. Which is pretty much rare to happened.
    What the good thing to use on making a length quest, Variables or Event switch?
    sweetladyamy
    sweetladyamy
    Event switches can take up a lot of switches, especially if it is a long quest. Remember, you only have up to 5,000 switches. Using Variables, you can just increase the variable to allocate for quest progress. Then, you could use a single switch to complete the quest, and then re-use that variable later.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If it's purely linear, variables. In addition to the number of switches (I'd never have that many anyway), it's the sheer pain of all the scrolling you need to do to find the switch you're after.
    Look like my Opening credit scene is a little to advance, SO advance that I cannot understand the messy event I set up there afterwards. and it took me a total of 10+ maps to make it.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Depends. What happens in those 2 1/2 minutes?
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Honestly, when it comes to intros/credits in RM games I say the shorter the better. IMO the majority of players will refer being able to control the character sooner.
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    ...And this is why I'm working on a custom title screen - derived and customized from a number of splash screen scripts. :)

(The scripters from whom I've learned and proceeded are, of course, to be duly credited for the groundwork - it's a sloppy housebuilder who neglects the foundations, after all...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
p0nah