Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Look like the opening theme event that i made for my game really mess up the game itself. And I didn't do a script call. Or any script that cause any bugs
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    edit found out the preset variable for the intro scene. is also connected with the variable of another script. Bug fixin time.
    Today is the biggest heatwave of the century.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Is it today? I thought it was yesterday because I could barely breathe.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    oh for ourself...it still cold here..but we had a big heatwave we reached 20 C yesterday ._. ...who are a lots in this time of year here
    Thank you degica for doing a RPG Maker 2003 giveaway on steamgift. You guys are now technically my favorite distributors company.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Even tho technically I have a slim chance of winning there... (currently 1012 entries and still didn't win a single copy giveaway)
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Steam gift?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    It a website where you can try to win free steam games from other user who created giveaway.
    If you working on the opening intro... It would take me to the preview version disclamer, work of fiction disclamer, and also a long story... this really going to take me time.
    When I was in that anime convention... there is a section of independent artist selling cheap art commission which is very cheap than most deviantart commissions. I should do a commission for a commercial project from them in the future. Already got some of their contact details.
    EliteZeon
    EliteZeon
    You can really make bank during conventions if your skills are appealing enough. Saw a new artist in my local convention selling lots of cool fanart keychains, later saw her again at Megacon, though nothing new, she had a good amount of customers. So go for it man!
    Why does almost ever RPG games made in japan only have the main character mother seen in-game and not the father also. Heck now I am following the idea.
    Ok I am questioning why the Nintendo e-shop have a Dooors app? or is a game? or why is got there in the first place if it's IOS version isn't good.
    Look like nintendo e-shop is playing some nice JRPG style music at their store.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Bah. The way they tout it around you'd think Gaur Plain is the only level in Xenoblade. Satorl Marsh and Eryth Sea are where it's at.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Well Gaur Plain is where the game literally and figuratively opens up for the player. Once you see that field it seems anything could could happen. Satorl Marsh is best remembered when the Night version is playing. God walking into that drab place in the day and watching it transform at night is magical.
    After seeing Undefeated on the android I am just here waiting for the IOS/Android port for RPG maker VX Ace... Now I just need to wait a little.
    ??????
    ??????
    Enjoy waiting! :p
    Milena
    Milena
    until eternity :D
    Kinda forgot that I also have a Members+ samplets from my old humble bundle purchase. Lolz. Making me think if it good to get a member+ just for the rest of the resources.
    Caz
    Caz
    M+ is definitely a source of some really cool resources! New resources are also fantastic for inspiration if you're ever stuck for ideas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wow RPG Maker MV 2 is really good
I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysticloud