Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Found my former grade school classmate who now make amazing artworks, Ask for commission works for a video game... She ignore me because of what I did in the past 8 years ago.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    And hey. If she won't work with you, best to move on, dude. Find another willing artist.
    sweetladyamy
    sweetladyamy
    Even so, to hold onto that for so long...to me it's saddening. I believe in forgiving and moving on. It's unhealthy to hold onto something so vile for so long.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    If someone wrongs me, I'll forgive them, but that doesn't mean I have to talk to them or be their friends, or do things for them, or ever see 'em again, etc :p
    Time for another batch of looking for composer and artist who can work as a hobby and for free time.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    And then I bump into a guy who is planning to make a twerking simulator
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Problem solved! :D
    elgama penumbra (Philippines) won Asia's got talent. I didn't expect that. And I am proud that the people in my country won a Continental level competition. Which is pretty much rare to happened.
    What the good thing to use on making a length quest, Variables or Event switch?
    sweetladyamy
    sweetladyamy
    Event switches can take up a lot of switches, especially if it is a long quest. Remember, you only have up to 5,000 switches. Using Variables, you can just increase the variable to allocate for quest progress. Then, you could use a single switch to complete the quest, and then re-use that variable later.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If it's purely linear, variables. In addition to the number of switches (I'd never have that many anyway), it's the sheer pain of all the scrolling you need to do to find the switch you're after.
    Look like my Opening credit scene is a little to advance, SO advance that I cannot understand the messy event I set up there afterwards. and it took me a total of 10+ maps to make it.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Depends. What happens in those 2 1/2 minutes?
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Honestly, when it comes to intros/credits in RM games I say the shorter the better. IMO the majority of players will refer being able to control the character sooner.
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    ...And this is why I'm working on a custom title screen - derived and customized from a number of splash screen scripts. :)

(The scripters from whom I've learned and proceeded are, of course, to be duly credited for the groundwork - it's a sloppy housebuilder who neglects the foundations, after all...)
    Look like the opening theme event that i made for my game really mess up the game itself. And I didn't do a script call. Or any script that cause any bugs
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    edit found out the preset variable for the intro scene. is also connected with the variable of another script. Bug fixin time.
    Today is the biggest heatwave of the century.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Is it today? I thought it was yesterday because I could barely breathe.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    oh for ourself...it still cold here..but we had a big heatwave we reached 20 C yesterday ._. ...who are a lots in this time of year here
    Thank you degica for doing a RPG Maker 2003 giveaway on steamgift. You guys are now technically my favorite distributors company.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Even tho technically I have a slim chance of winning there... (currently 1012 entries and still didn't win a single copy giveaway)
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Steam gift?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    It a website where you can try to win free steam games from other user who created giveaway.
    If you working on the opening intro... It would take me to the preview version disclamer, work of fiction disclamer, and also a long story... this really going to take me time.
    When I was in that anime convention... there is a section of independent artist selling cheap art commission which is very cheap than most deviantart commissions. I should do a commission for a commercial project from them in the future. Already got some of their contact details.
    EliteZeon
    EliteZeon
    You can really make bank during conventions if your skills are appealing enough. Saw a new artist in my local convention selling lots of cool fanart keychains, later saw her again at Megacon, though nothing new, she had a good amount of customers. So go for it man!
    Why does almost ever RPG games made in japan only have the main character mother seen in-game and not the father also. Heck now I am following the idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.
Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
estropajo213