Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What the update for the high resolution RPG maker DLL? I cannot find the topic or the download link now.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It was removed pending the official release, I think.
    Did you know that there are legitimate speedrunners that don't use cheat program or exploit in finishing the game fastest.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I cannot resist commenting my counter argument to the status below me.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Yeah, I don't know why that was posted lol
    Milena
    Milena
    There are. Lots of em. I even saw a speed runner who finished Contra (NES version) in 3 lives only.
    When you won a free music commission and you cannot think on something to what it needed to composed.
    Blinn
    Blinn
    On Deviantart, that's called a Kiriban.
    someone is having way too much fun. The jomarcenter logo is now look like a seat at this point.
    No one seem to giveaway any RPG maker DLC in steamgifts... I really wanted to try win something that is really useful for my game.
    WTF... I check my badges in steam and got a Steamworks Developer badge for some reasons. But this time I did not release any games on steam? or have any connection with other developer to get that badge in the first place.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    that seems like weird "prank"....
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Yup a weird prank from a developer who helped release 2 game that is made entirely from RPG maker.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    But she already removed it. Since a lot of people then come in and say if I released something. Even tho I do not and don't have access to greenlight yet (As in their fee to post a game there)
    My relative (who is a major in mutimedia art) notice I do pixel art and refer me to Kirita program... Still trying to learn how to use the program.
    I have a list of website that contain the list original fonts creators and their official website, Since I notice that some are having a hard time finding commercial use or open source fonts If I have the time to refine the list on my file I may post the list here.
    Kes
    Kes
    I'm sure that many people would find that helpful.
    Just thought of a logic to make the question "Why the character can carry a ton of heavy stuffs?" seem logical and it's very complex than I imagine.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Gameplay and Story Segregation. In short... Players hate having their inventory limited at all. Mostly because it turns the game into an "inventory management simulator". Also, you can't collect everything if your inventory has limits.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I love games where you have to manage your inventory though.
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    A pretty good example of games that had a limited inventory is Resident Evil, but it, also had a place you could store things.
    Attention 3ds users. Flipnote studio is release on the club Nintendo for the 3ds now time to work on stuffs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Seeing people still using Kaus tiles with stolen contents makes me sad.
Microsoft tools are a blessing and a curse. They're great, but also insanely restrictive :/
When you feel annoyed by all the jokes and fake news, since in your country April's 1 is just a regular day...
This just in: RPGMaker 10 announced. We are pleased to release an engine that takes full advantage of the WIndows 10 platform. Also will have cross platform to TI calculators, Atari, the Ouya, and your toaster!
Posted a game thread. Then accidentally pressed x. Then found out rmweb saves drafts :D all is good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyes1418