Jomarcenter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok I am questioning why the Nintendo e-shop have a Dooors app? or is a game? or why is got there in the first place if it's IOS version isn't good.
    Look like nintendo e-shop is playing some nice JRPG style music at their store.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Bah. The way they tout it around you'd think Gaur Plain is the only level in Xenoblade. Satorl Marsh and Eryth Sea are where it's at.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Well Gaur Plain is where the game literally and figuratively opens up for the player. Once you see that field it seems anything could could happen. Satorl Marsh is best remembered when the Night version is playing. God walking into that drab place in the day and watching it transform at night is magical.
    After seeing Undefeated on the android I am just here waiting for the IOS/Android port for RPG maker VX Ace... Now I just need to wait a little.
    ??????
    ??????
    Enjoy waiting! :p
    Milena
    Milena
    until eternity :D
    Kinda forgot that I also have a Members+ samplets from my old humble bundle purchase. Lolz. Making me think if it good to get a member+ just for the rest of the resources.
    Caz
    Caz
    M+ is definitely a source of some really cool resources! New resources are also fantastic for inspiration if you're ever stuck for ideas.
    What the update for the high resolution RPG maker DLL? I cannot find the topic or the download link now.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It was removed pending the official release, I think.
    Did you know that there are legitimate speedrunners that don't use cheat program or exploit in finishing the game fastest.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    I cannot resist commenting my counter argument to the status below me.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Yeah, I don't know why that was posted lol
    Milena
    Milena
    There are. Lots of em. I even saw a speed runner who finished Contra (NES version) in 3 lives only.
    When you won a free music commission and you cannot think on something to what it needed to composed.
    Blinn
    Blinn
    On Deviantart, that's called a Kiriban.
    someone is having way too much fun. The jomarcenter logo is now look like a seat at this point.
    No one seem to giveaway any RPG maker DLC in steamgifts... I really wanted to try win something that is really useful for my game.
    WTF... I check my badges in steam and got a Steamworks Developer badge for some reasons. But this time I did not release any games on steam? or have any connection with other developer to get that badge in the first place.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    that seems like weird "prank"....
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Yup a weird prank from a developer who helped release 2 game that is made entirely from RPG maker.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    But she already removed it. Since a lot of people then come in and say if I released something. Even tho I do not and don't have access to greenlight yet (As in their fee to post a game there)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while
MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macaoclub