Recent content by Jomarcenter

1. Jomarcenter

Has the Trails or Legend of the Heroes series affected your work

if you include the original series (non-trails) its legend of heroes 1, but if it just the trails series is the trails in the sky
  2. Jomarcenter

Covid-19 really cause my schedules to clear up a lot

Covid-19 really cause my schedules to clear up a lot
  3. Jomarcenter

COVID-19 a.k.a. coronavirus, let's talk about it.

here in the Philippines gonna be hard for us in the next 30 days
  4. Jomarcenter

Has the Trails or Legend of the Heroes series affected your work

wow I just notice this one now... Not much tho but some of my story got influence from the series.
  5. Jomarcenter

RPG Maker MV Snippet plugin is now officially on the Sublime text package manager list (took a...

RPG Maker MV Snippet plugin is now officially on the Sublime text package manager list (took a while) https://packagecontrol.io/packages/RPGMaker%20MV%20Add-On%20Snippets
  6. Jomarcenter

[Sublime Text] RPG Maker MV Snippet for plugin developement

UPDATE The RPG Maker MV snippet is now officially on the Package Control website https://packagecontrol.io/packages/RPGMaker%20MV%20Add-On%20Snippets Please update your version on the provided version on the package control website. Due to the request of the team behind package control, tab...
  7. Jomarcenter

I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release...

I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
  8. Jomarcenter

happy new year

happy new year
  9. Jomarcenter

happy holidays.

happy holidays.
  10. Jomarcenter

leve the new site design

leve the new site design
  11. Jomarcenter

MJMJS - Single Save Data UI Modification plugins (Plugins set)

MJMJS_OneSaveDataInfoMenu 1.0 & MJMJS_OneSaveDataSaveWindow 1.0 By Jomarcenter-MJM Introduction So you just want your game to just basically load One Save... Not two, Not four and most definitely not infinity universes just one well I got you the solution and also allows to give more...
  12. Jomarcenter

2 new plugin going to release soon

2 new plugin going to release soon
  13. Jomarcenter

[VSCode] RPG Maker MV Snippet for plugin developement

Version 1.3.0 will be released with some Major changes. because of the amount of changes does in individual functions please test it out and I want your input before I would ship it out to everyone you can download it via this github page. please follow the manual installation instruction for...
  14. Jomarcenter

[Sublime Text] RPG Maker MV Snippet for plugin developement

The semi-Complete snippet for the RPG Maker MV plugin development snippets for Sublime text 2 and 3 from the Visual Studio code version, now ported to sublime. This add-on allowed to autocomplete all the necessary code for easier plugin developements Source code...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.
I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Another room (actually other half of previous room)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
losam