Jonnie91

I'm Jonathan Stewart, and I'm a music producer from the United Kingdom. I've been working with music for over 5 years. Since a young age I've been songwriting and writing my own compositions. I took GCSE Music and then followed it up with a National Diploma in Music Performance in which I worked with a number of different artists as a live musician. After leaving college I continued songwriting and also began studying Music Psychology, something that I continue to study to this very day in my spare time. I began focusing my career in music just over a year ago, in which I decided that I wanted to start developing music for games, I started off writing music for my own independent Video games, and after founding my own company SMC Games. I re-discovered the reason why I love writing music so much. However, i'm not just a musician I'm also a father of two, which basically takes up the other half of my life, and I love them all dearly! When I do have free time, which is not as often as i'd like these days xD, I enjoy sitting and playing a wide range of Video Games including Civilization V, Ratchet & Clank and Final Fantasy.
Birthday
Sep 17, 1991 (Age: 29)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Interests
Playing Guitar, Story & Song Writing, Game Development

Signature

My Music Packs

Projects/Resource I Support: 

Following

Trophies

1. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  5. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emel1201