Jonnie91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The UK Justice system: A friend of ours has just been arrested, with rights read and EVERYTHING, she could get 5 months in Jail, guess what for....Purchasing a child ticket on a bus and she's over 16 0_0
    Robin
    Robin
    No, that's not true. You're arrested and then read your rights, then later you'll be released or charged. So hopefully your friend will be let off with a warning or something.
    Taien
    Taien
    In the UK - Yeah she's not charged with anything unless they have a case against her, and it sounds flimsy at best. They will arrest her first, before charging her with a crime. My guess is you get a half decent solicitor down there right now and she'll be out pretty quick
    Taien
    Taien
    Really its a civil matter anyway, which the police will not pursue anyway - that is a whole different arena (Any half competent solicitor will push towards that anyway).
    1 hr render time....it was 45 minutes, 15 minutes ago!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    what happened to VX Ace.net. my little brother wants to know.
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    The servers are currently down, we're working on fixing it :D RH and all of us are working around the clock trying to get the servers back up again xD
    Who are the two blondies on your avatar? They look familiar.
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    Kagamine Twins :D the Vocaloids :p
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Oooooh... Let's see... were their names Rin and Len? Ah, somethin' like that.
    My first impressions of xbox one: waaallli...ahh feck my eye
    Clord
    Clord
    What I gathered is that their only really strong selling point besides potential exclusives is their new and improved Kinect functionality in-built to console itself.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    and dog
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    Dog is the best
    Sorry about the wait guys...but here is the free commercial track I promised a few weeks ago. Thanks for all your support. You guys are awesome: http://snd.sc/109w6G7
    Shelby
    Shelby
    Ah its so dark and creepy! I love it!
    Ever wanna see what happens when a musician looses his temper and is accused of false things: http://snd.sc/ZH6zYT
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    Well, i've setup a challenge if I can get over 5 likes on the track, I will write another track in the same style and make them available for commercial useage (free)
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    Well, it's over 5 likes, that means you can download this track, and tomorrow I'll be making a few more tracks, that I will make available to download for free. Keep an eye on the Resource Forum!
    seita
    seita
    I was gonna say, when I listened to it it was already at 5 likes. I think you're onto something with this style
    investigating scales is always fun...especially when they are Japanese related ones.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Pentatonic Scales? I love using them ^_^
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Iwato scale!
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    They are brilliant fun :D
    PV Games...you are a credit to RPG Maker...594 sprites in ONE resource pack! Great job!
    So, a more advanced Randomization was asked for...and lets just say so far there are around 4-5 different Variables used and 4 Common Events. Oh I DO love a challenge
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's Saturday already. Last Saturday felt just like yesterday. o_o
I really need to stop adding more levels to this thing already...
My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
someone help my thread has been silent since the initial post I just wanna make a goddamn game
People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zinn77