Recent content by Jonnie91

1. Jonnie91

JSM Pack Updates - What would you like to see?

So with the release of Egyptian Memories, it brings up my resource packs currently available on the store to 3, and with the ability for myself and other creators to add updates to their resource packs, it's about time to find out what you're looking for.  If you'd like to check out the packs...
  2. Jonnie91

Product Release: World History and Modern!

I look forward to see what inspiration you get for your tiles with my resource pack! :)   Thank you :)  If you do buy Egyptian Memories, I'd love to see what you could come up with! :)
  3. Jonnie91

It does indeed makes things a little bit more difficult, but if you can find someone as...

It does indeed makes things a little bit more difficult, but if you can find someone as passionate as you are about your project, then perhaps they'll be likely to stick around to see it until the end :)
  4. Jonnie91

It really depends on whether you're looking to hiring one, or whether you're looking for a free...

It really depends on whether you're looking to hiring one, or whether you're looking for a free musician. If you're looking to hire a musician they'd normally stay around unless you tell them they're not needed anymore. If they're free then obviously you can ASK them to stay around, but it...
  5. Jonnie91

Yeah, sadly the links are broken for me as well

Yeah, sadly the links are broken for me as well
  6. Jonnie91

RPG Maker MV Lags?

I'm also getting some lag when mapping, editing the database. 
  7. Jonnie91

I certainly know that feeling...

I certainly know that feeling...
  8. Jonnie91

Audio Production Software

Actually instruments aren't always expensive. if you know where to look you can get some really nice sounds for free. here's a few little ones that I used to use when I started out:  DSK Music (They have some really nice content for $15)  Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra Basic however very useable...
  9. Jonnie91

Audio Production Software

To be honest, with the fact you're just resizing volumes you'll probably be better off using something like Audacity, and it's normalize function. (although it's a little bit of a dirty way to do it) it's quick and simple.  Getting a DAW simple for the point of changing the volumes of tracks so...
  10. Jonnie91

[Resource Pack Preview] Memories Resource Pack Series (Choose your favourite)

That's very true, hence why I came up with this idea, in addition to the fact that the original pack was a "World Themes" resource pack, this was one area of the world that isn't in any of the other resource packs so far...hopefully I'll be able to get the chance to bring forth some of the more...
  11. Jonnie91

I'm exactly the same :D dem velocities ^_^ also sometimes with Sibelius too :D

I'm exactly the same :D dem velocities ^_^ also sometimes with Sibelius too :D
  12. Jonnie91

RPG MAKER MV PREORDER PAGE IS LIVE!

Use paypal, it'll automatically convert :) (and provide additional security)
  13. Jonnie91

Agreed on the Term Sound Designer..

Agreed on the Term Sound Designer..
  14. Jonnie91

[Resource Pack Preview] Memories Resource Pack Series (Choose your favourite)

French Memories, would include things like the accordion, but also I'd not restrict it to just the accordion instruments, I could include things like ballroom dances, such as waltzes (although not strictly just french, it's often considered in a similar vein) There are also many other things...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodeUltima