Recent content by Joporai124

1. Joporai124

Faceset Needed for my sage

It's exactly what I'm look for. Would it be possible to get a portrait view of him instead of a side view as it will fit with the rest of my facesets? E.G. Main Character:
  2. Joporai124

Bump!!
  3. Joporai124

Hey peeps I need someone to make a face set for My sage. I have spent ages looking through the workshops but couldn't find anyone that does custom Face sets, if someone could do this for me I would be eternally grateful. :)
  4. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Still Waiting on my GameOver Title
  5. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Hey Reisen any progress on my game over?
  6. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Ok Hyde will wait for Rei to come back and use the picture I posted for it as A place holder.
  7. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Reisen took my request for a GameOver screen to go with the title screen for Broken Rose: Daughters of Valor but I haven't got anything yet and that was quite some time ago. I am a very patient person but I really need this GameOver.
  8. Joporai124

Tales Of Valor: Fallen Goddess

Anyone Interested in helping me with this should message me with what they are capable of and what they would like to know more about.
  9. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Your welcome.
  10. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

No probs we're all friends here
  11. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

@Uzumaki you need atleast 5 posts before you can request something here it's in their rules on the Opening Post.
  12. Joporai124

Tales Of Valor: Fallen Goddess

you interested in helping at all?
  13. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

that's fine rei take your time we're in no hurry real life stuff is more important than anything else. :)
  14. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Thanks Rei you rock. *Gives Reisen more cookies*

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO