Recent content by josephdevelops

1. josephdevelops

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Well ya, selling plugins would be a viable option as well, which is what Yanfly is doing right now. Your right about someone new not being able to get donations like Yanfly. However, you could sell the plugins. I just meant that generally... I still think that if I was wanting to make plugins as...
  2. josephdevelops

If you are competent enough to port there plugins... there are plenty of ways to make money. 1k is pretty impressive I agree... it's **** for a business though. Even if you are based in an place with low living expenses (don't talk about USA). You start hiring people with a 1k a month budget...
  3. josephdevelops

I'm still skeptical. If they are able to find such a competent programmer to find their plugin (which they very well could not). Would that programmer be better off creating new plugins from scratch and keeping all the donations to themselves. Word gets around quickly in the RPG Maker community...
  4. josephdevelops

Familia, On Steam

New Trailer:
  5. josephdevelops

YSP_VideoPlayer

Made a video about this post.
  6. josephdevelops

A stylized pirate ship for MV!

Did anyone ever find any pirate sprites like the original post requested?
  7. josephdevelops

Familia, On Steam

Just put out a big update! https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1197520/view/2700410762657155895
  8. josephdevelops

Familia, On Steam

Who are you? lulz...
  9. josephdevelops

Familia, On Steam

Version 1.00 Made with RPG Maker MV Synopsis Tension has been building for millennia and war on the horizon. At the center of the war, a small family tries their best to find each other. To be there for each other. Familia tells the stories from relatable characters in an unrelatable world...
  10. josephdevelops

RPG Maker MV 1.6.1+ Steamworks Plugin Question on Installation

I installed the indicated files in the indicated places. I still cannot get my game to activate steam achievements. I have a few questions. I have not been able to get ahold of the developer. 1) How do you use the debug mode? I know how to turn it on and off but once it's on, how do I access...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally, the B-tile is added to the forum and steam!
I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RivaHakushia