JosephSeraph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i was going to make a joke about tsukihime's progressive states script and texas not being on the list but i remembered i'm not american so i cant know
    (inserts pages and pages of mindless and excited swearing)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I probably didn't then; I played your game but actually downloaded the version with the passability issue and I haven't gone back to it yet to get the other version to get farther.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    Oh yes I see. That passability issue was moot. I need to work on 1.0 xD
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Congrats! A definite honor.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    Dank je, guys! :D

Yes I'm persevering as always, anxiety will come and go, if I stand it will perish. I'm glad you like the tiles! Hopefully I can deliver some 90's goodness XD
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Looks good. As a fellow anxiety sufferer I feel your pain. But don't let the pain dictate what you can and cannot do.
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    Wow, that's a really nice and vibrant start you got there. Have you ever considered making resource sets/packs or something?
    holy **** this terror attack in paris, i hope everyone here is safe... that is absurd. my condolensces to the ones that passed...
    the way a certain (banned) user ****storms on every. single. steam greenlight rpg maker game is really annoying >w>'
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I think I also know who you're talking about. Just ignore them.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Most of the people banned here were banned, at the root of it, for rotten or entitled attitudes. So it's no surprise to me that it is carried over in over places.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    *other places
    wheeeeeeeere are the rm2k3 users???? that latest patch was pretty smoooooooooth.
    RoooodWorks
    RoooodWorks
    when and what is the latest patch
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    oh it just fixes a few things and makes fullscreen look crisp and sharp. it's pretty nice.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    oh it just fixes a few things and makes fullscreen look crisp and sharp. it's pretty nice.
    I'm not sure crowdraising fits on classifieds..;
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Classifieds is for requesting/offering things in exchange for money, which is to be paid at the time the task is completed. So there are some things involving money that does not go there, like "I'll pay you when/if my game is completed/put up for sale/makes any kind of income"
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    yeah and I use the word "hiring" in a pretty vague way since, once again, English isn't my native tongue so I tend to warp things a bit sometimes. XD

However, "paid requests" are in fact supposed to be supported by an actual contract etc. as I'm fairly sure you are hiring a person to offer their services for a one time thing. The thing is the RM community still seems to act a little less seriously on this than other gamedev communities because of things.

Cro...
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    Crowdfunding is a type of crowdraising. Crowdraising is when you ask crowd support in a particular way -- there are twitter crowdraising services, for example, where instead of donating money you donate tweets. Any crowd-wide favour is crowdraising, but not crowdfunding.
    gr8 my wacom broke and monday's holiday... which means i'll only be able to ORDER it on tuesday...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hopefully it's not too expensive. Some of those wacoms are like 1000.00 dollars. But they have the display screen to draw on. Not sure which one you have though.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    I had a cheap bamboo one. I'm getting a simple intuos. It's about 300 reais which translates to ~80 dollars. I'm having to ask for a loan to get that though =_=

but whatever. ;-; ;-; ;-;

i hope ur pc is fine luna *sends magical gpu fixing sparkles*

*headache*
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I have a small one for about 52 dollars from monoprice.
    I just realized, if we can export to android, we can export to OUYA! I hope ouya isn't too dead yet. Can't wait to buy one and play your games on it!
    Iavra
    Iavra
    Or you could plug your pc at the tv / mirror your tablet/phone and keep yourself from buying this ^^
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    B-but

;-;

I really love the idea of an indie console...
    Now with no hidden classes I'm pretty sure a metroidvania can easily be done in the engine
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    Someone will get to it eventually, even if it isn't a public script i'll be thrilled to play the game!

By making a complete overhaul on the engine one could use database fields for something else entirely, changing the game mechanics, adding gravity, collision boxes, enemy behaviour and everything.

For example, the "action times+" trait could be read by the engine as "AI Type" :D
    Ramiro
    Ramiro
    Not harder than it was before really...
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    Easier, really. Many inherent things about the engine that were previously hardcoded can be changed at ease. I don't know how to explain, though, but the removal of the hidden classes can really make the engine behave differently from the inside out.
    "mv is so bad it makes things difficult there are so many frames fro characters with sideview now"
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    (pays respects). I wish all the best on that quest. I really am excited about MV's potential. (crosses fingers)
    Susan
    Susan
    I have a 4 year old laptop with a generic graphics card. I haven't experienced any lag so far. Bugs, yes, but not lags. :o
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Haters only no how to hate. It's a shame too cause it brings down morale fast.
    i cant wait to see what the JP community makes for mv, in terms of plugins and resources
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    Yeah, think about it sprites of anime characters, also there is a battle speed up plugin that was made by a Japanese user that got MV on it's Steam release.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    yeah! they'll only get mv in december though. it'll be a while until the general community starts working on stuff!

Lest they got the english version OHOHOHOHOHOH
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Should be awesome either way. Game character hub was nice. MV raises the bar so the plugins and resources should be even bett.er
    When a person close to your family has been lying their whole identity for months and you discover it the most freakishly creepy way possible >w>'
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Wow, can't imagine going through something like that.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    I'm... Used to unpleasant surprises coming from people assuming that role >w>'
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    How awful. But at least now you do know.
    When children become aware of death and mortality, that is such a hard time...
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    Really? I was aware of my mortality and the concept of death from a really young age... then again - I'm probably not a very normal person...
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    Quite a few people do get so. But some others don't. Especially when they have the cushion of religion. I answered such a simple question to my 8 years old sister, but I didn't think my words and she bursted crying... It was bound to happen one time or another. She's better, now... I don't want it to trouble her, though...
    Chester
    Chester
    When kids step on a bug....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrozenGames