JosephSeraph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• blablabla mv is bad no its good
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Whatever it is, it's debut was clearly a success.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    best purchase of 2015 and im not even kidding

i'm so happy i have a new maker with such power at hands
    taarna23
    taarna23
    No kidding! Can't wait to rebuild my tilesets in my new project (better-optimized tilesets) and test it on my tablet. When I was editing I forgot I was zoomed out, clicked the 1:1 button and my jaw dropped. <3
    i wonder if atelier RGSS will make mv plugins
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    please no :<
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    please YES, moghunter is one of the best scripters out there.

people just misjudge and misuse his scripts due to his questionably cheesy aesthetics.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I don't dislike the functionality, it is good and it's nice to see him put the effort in for that. However, on the code side, several things could use a facelift. I realize my previous comment may have been a little harsh, and I may be going a little crazy on trying to get things to be nicely formatted and standardized for MV, but I really don't want to have to deal with compatibility issues that are due to bad code formatting, or ignorance to the standards set out.
    "And I mean, I'm male, I do understand what 'pervy' is... very well... ^_^" >implying girls have no sexuality e_e *starts debate*
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    i could've/should've ignored it but this kinda thing irks me beyond control ´^`

gender doesn't imply anything aaaaaaaa

now i'm leaving before i see infuriated replies
    effort and smartness are multiplicative. 10 effort and 1 smarts = 10x1 = 10. 5 effort and 5 smart = 5 x 5 = 25 XD
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I usually can get away with 0.5 effort and 100 smarts.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    rofl smarts what are smarts i only know dumbs
    i've been trying to upload a game here in the last 2 hours but no matter what i do it keeps returning me "no file was selected for upload" aaaa, so frustrating
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I hate when that happens. Maybe contact a moderator or site admin to see if there is an issue with uploads or the file could be too big. I did have that happen a few times when I was uploading my avatar.
    omg i can't stop f5'ing all degica pages my anxiety for the igmc results is taking over me help meeeeeee
    270 drawings from my teenagerhood and childhood scanned... that's 5% of what i have
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Most of my old sketches were either art assignments or drawings of game/anime characters.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    quite a few of mine are as well, though most of them are more personal idk how to explain xD
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I saved some of mine too. But I see too much imperfection in them but still good nostalga.
    i think i'll make a sideview monster pack for the rpg maker store. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hopefully that'll work out.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Will they be sprites or pictures?
    watermark
    watermark
    Definitely. Go for it! I would buy it.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    Pictures! Just like the good old days of beautiful square rpgs. (SaGa! <3) If I do it. I'm still thinking, I'm not sure I have the time for doing such a big project! But it sounds exciting. I'll see what I'll do! I'm glad to see you'd be interested heheh, it might just be the pick me up i was needing.
    I AM BITING MY TONGUE THERE _IS_ AN ACE TO MV CONVERTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OGM I'M SORRY IM FREAKING OUT
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    i'm not even happy about it tbh i don't think it's healthy to port over old projects but kudos to shaz for the impressive technical achievement
    Leo Epitav
    Leo Epitav
    I don't expect scripts to be portable that is impossible. But porting maps is awesome.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It depends on the project, how far along it is, and how much extra effort is required for the rest of the conversion. I don't think it's "unhealthy" (and I'm talking about CURRENT projects, not necessarily OLD ones), but there is a point where I think it's better off finishing it in whatever engine you're currently using.
    igmc results in... 16 days? I think it's the 8th. Cool
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I'm very curious to see what are the top games (according to the judges, that's it).
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    According to the site its October 10th.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    October 10th is correct
    i kinda want to upload my game but i don't know if i should upload to General files or member+ files ;A;
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    Yes, I already am member+ and I am about to upload my own game, I didn't know whether to upload it in the RMVXA > General Users category or the RMVXA > Member Plus one

Thonx guys
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    Yes, I already am member+ and I am about to upload my own game, I didn't know whether to upload it in the RMVXA > General Users category or the RMVXA > Member Plus one

Thonx guys
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph

Thonx guys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airachrome