Recent content by Josip

1. Josip

Some help in creating a Quiz Battle System

Hey everyone how is it going! I've been slowly chipping away at this and just wanted to give an update. I learned that when you are running multiple tabs in an event page it will run the highest # tab first and move backwards. I dont know if that is true for Battle Events but I am going to...
  2. Josip

ohhh, I see. It's starting to make a lot more sense. thank you! I am so close to getting the battle system in place!
  3. Josip

Hello! Im back with another update..granted it has been longer than a week. I've made it through 16 tutorial videos and I think im starting to get what you did caethyril. You set up variables, switches, common events and set them up in the troops section. My only question is how I would go about...
  4. Josip

Hello Again! Happy New Year Everyone! Just wanted to release an update: I started working through SRDude's Video Tutorial and they are great. I've only got through the first 5 videos but im back on track and was able to finish the map designs for a Demo. I started to dab into making common...
  5. Josip

It sounds like I may have been focusing too much on trying to decode everything into javascript when I should have been trying to learn the program sigh . Ok this is super helpful. I'll get started with your suggested points caethyril. Thank you!
  6. Josip

Hello Everyone! After trying to figure out Caethyril demo (thank you again for doing that for me). I figured that my knowledge of coding is abysmal. I went ahead and put the game on hold until my understanding of coding javascript is better. I have not had much time but I have been reading books...
  7. Josip

Hey caethyril! Just wanted to give an update on my progress. I am still looking over all of the code and trying to break it down and figure out what goes where and how things are triggered. I do have some questions, but I want to spend a little more time with the Demo before I get back on here...
  8. Josip

Thank you!!
  9. Josip

@caethyril : Whoa, this is amazing!! It everything and more!!! How did you...what did you...what?!? OK, now im super inspired to study everything you did!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I will spend the weekend studying your code!! P.S. This is awesome!!!
  10. Josip

Oooooh, I love arrays! Yes, this does look a bit complicated, but no worries I will study it!:kaopride: I just want to say thank you again for responding to my inquiry about the battle system I want to implement. Im starting to see that maybe I should go and study a bit more of JavaScript and...
  11. Josip

Hey Caethyril, After studying your suggested code for a few hours I have a few questions. 1. How would I go to apply this to activate only during battles. Right now I have running under the Troops section with the Conditions ( Actor HP (1) <= 100% , Span : Battle). To insure that it activates...
  12. Josip

Kes, I am sorry for not posting in the right forum section. I went ahead and update my profile as requested. Caethyril, Thank you for the informative reply. Eventually, I would love to create my own plugin. I don't know why, but I find it so fascinating and would love to dive in deeper.
  13. Josip

Hello everyone! I am currently working on a small scale game for my kids and I wanted to create a game that asks random questions during battle. The most I am able to figure out (new to RPG Maker MV), is under the troops section I can set the Battle Conditions and create a Loop > Show...
  14. Josip

RPG that is Loot Heavy

awesome, I will take a look at it :)
  15. Josip

RPG that is Loot Heavy

Sweet, thank you for the suggestion. I am going to write what you said down and try to find the link :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made the parts to simplify my actions.
"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeljordig