Recent content by JoTerra

1. JoTerra

Basic Game Armory + Battlers

After a year of inactivity, i'm finally back. Sadly, i lost the access to the account that hosted all the Armory. But the armory isn't lost! It should be back in a few days. As for today, i brought you 8 weapons, fresh from Efgartha's Divine Blacksmith. Enjoy!
  2. JoTerra

RMMV Action Sequences and Common Events

A bit late but yeah, in the documentation it's specified. Any common event will play at last if its a forced action. There's no fix for this since it is a feature from the plugin.
  3. JoTerra

Making my own character parts - masks

I have been trying to work the same, and i found a "kind" of a solution. Using Photoshop, save the colors of a default generator part mask, and then, using the color superposition on my custom part, i apply the yellowish color and make it 100% opacity. finally, i create a new layer and then...
  4. JoTerra

Bug Import and Export on Generator needs fixed

I got a workaround for that. I just created a male & female default, and export as it is, then when i want to restart it, i just import the "default" file. Although it bugs me that female and male are separarte files now.
  5. JoTerra

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Alright, ¿where i can get the ticket to aboard the hype train? I NEED MZ RIGHT NOW.
  6. JoTerra

While this quarantine thing has been affecting us all (including myself) i have managed to get your weapon suggestions working. Let's give a warm welcome to the Axe weapon category with 2 novelties. And a round of applause for the Staff category. Make your Mages and Bersekers happy with these...
  7. JoTerra

Post your old project screenshots!

I have a few screenshots of my game right before i knew two things 1. SRDude's HUD maker wasn't my thing. 2. I really wanted to take my game seriously.
  8. JoTerra

DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation and Voice Acting

No problem dude, that's very much what i'm looking for. ¡Thanks!
  9. JoTerra

DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation and Voice Acting

Hi there. Amazing work you got there. I didn't want to, but here i am, requesting. Type: Music Genre: Rock? Instruments Required: ¿Some kind of Violin? Reference Track: The Will that opposses reason (Tales of berseria) Brief description of the scene. Include any emotion or atmosphere you...
  10. JoTerra

¿What's coming to the armory? [SPOILER] [SPOILER] ¡This, provided by your favorite warrior...

¿What's coming to the armory? ¡This, provided by your favorite warrior: JoTerra!
  11. JoTerra

Character Bust Request for FREE! Thread (2D and 3D)

¿You still up? If you do so, can you make her? Thanks in advance.
  12. JoTerra

[MEDIA] ¡That's it, going crazy with skills!

¡That's it, going crazy with skills!
  13. JoTerra

@GalacticGod All the gauges were designed with SumRndmDde's HUD Maker in mind for sake of simplicit. If someone wishes gauges for specific plugins i might look into that. ¡And thanks for the liking, looking to make more of those!
  14. JoTerra

Although starting, yours truly wishes to share ¡Battlers! Even if it's a start, i hope you enjoy it, ¡now got defeat that slime!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traviscot