Joy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HneEmqJ.jpg

Noodling around with a new character template. I've always kinda not liked hard edged pixel templates with the FSM tiles, which are more painterly. I also want taller, thinner sprites to match the scale of doors and objects in the tileset.
    As I get back into mapping for OotM, would anyone be interested if I Twitch streamed my process?

9eR6IR1.gif
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Yeah, I think that could be pretty interesting, especially if you're expedient enough that you could create everything for a single map (or even a single screen) within a few hours of viewing time.
    BCj
    BCj
    How did you create that stream flowing next to the rocks? it looks really nice
    Joy
    Joy
    Doing parallax, I painting in the basic water forms around the tile images, then erased portions of the highlights and where the water streams would flow, leaving those areas transparent. Then, I made a simple repeating patter of ripples in the base water color and the highlight colors, which I have moving as a parallax below the map picture layer.
    Making progress on the battle system for OOTM, very excited to have the battle processing phase be less dull and text-y.

Thinking this will be the layout:
    nEEPQtm.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

oddly enough, at this point... 3 major things have kept me from porting my project to MZ... animations, and that's mainly because they don't match the artstyle of my game. and two... I NEED a YED Sideview Battler like plugin and I have yet to see one. 3rd, I don't have the money for all the stuff I need plugin wise. and I already have it on MV... lol
Generally speaking, would there be interest in some form of tutorial regarding general project management? I see there are a lot of indie/self-taught devs around here, and looking back i feel like there was a lack of resources on how to properly manage a project that might take several years to finish
I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedylmao