Joy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HneEmqJ.jpg

Noodling around with a new character template. I've always kinda not liked hard edged pixel templates with the FSM tiles, which are more painterly. I also want taller, thinner sprites to match the scale of doors and objects in the tileset.
    As I get back into mapping for OotM, would anyone be interested if I Twitch streamed my process?

9eR6IR1.gif
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Yeah, I think that could be pretty interesting, especially if you're expedient enough that you could create everything for a single map (or even a single screen) within a few hours of viewing time.
    BCj
    BCj
    How did you create that stream flowing next to the rocks? it looks really nice
    Joy
    Joy
    Doing parallax, I painting in the basic water forms around the tile images, then erased portions of the highlights and where the water streams would flow, leaving those areas transparent. Then, I made a simple repeating patter of ripples in the base water color and the highlight colors, which I have moving as a parallax below the map picture layer.
    Making progress on the battle system for OOTM, very excited to have the battle processing phase be less dull and text-y.

Thinking this will be the layout:
    nEEPQtm.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markikilouis231