Joy's latest activity

• Joy
    Joy reacted to Guardinthena's post in the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11 with Love Love.
    Screenshots of the starting village, currently named Kuldahar. I've actually recreated this same village three times in three...
  • Joy
    Joy replied to the thread July 2020 Goals and Progress Thread.
    Got some more progress done on the battle system! We've got a resized and more compact skill selection, with descriptions dynamically...
    • screen-0630-02.jpg
    • screen-0630-01.jpg
    • screen-0630-03.jpg
  • Joy
    Joy reacted to Kokoro Hane's post in the thread July 2020 Goals and Progress Thread with Like Like.
    I am happy to say, as of yesterday, I managed to finish the jam edition of the game. It was a lot of fun to make and can't wait to...
  • Joy
    Joy replied to the thread July 2020 Goals and Progress Thread.
    Deeply back into the game making again. Now that I'm a programmer by profession, time to see about finishing up old projects that I had...
    • Annotation 2020-06-21 171104.png
  • Joy
    Joy updated their status.
    Less talk, more do. Let's get this demo out.
  • Joy
    Joy replied to the thread Consumable Item Effects.
    I've got a game I'm getting the demo together for right now that has no magic, so consumables are very important and varied. The key is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xdived