JP92717
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking to testplay some RPG Maker games. If you could also testplay my first game called QuestBound that would be much appreciated. Thank you to all who have testplayed it so far. =)
    Currently thinking about the next game I should make. Should it be a follow up to QuestBound or something completely unrelated? Thoughts, thoughts.
    NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    If you were to do a sequel, you can at least start where the last left off. You can reuse assets, characters, equipment, etc. You wouldn't be starting completely over.

A new project could be a way to stretch your creative legs and come up with something that is completely different from your first game.
    JP92717
    JP92717
    Good points. I'm planning on making a sequel but in another RPG Maker. Although, I'd like to use the same RPG Maker version (MV) to work on the sequel. I'm not sure when I'll start work on it since it's a commitment till the end if I start but I'm looking forward to it one day hopefully sometime this year. It'd be great if you could play QuestBound when you have the time and let me know what you think. =)
    NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    I have already downloaded it. Since I am currently working on two titles, I have little time to play games but when I get a chance, I will play it ^_^.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flane