Recent content by JRPGM528

1. JRPGM528

RMVXA [Remake] Viral Nexus Academy

Thank you for the feedback, I need as much advise as I can on this Project!
  2. JRPGM528

RMVXA [Remake] Viral Nexus Academy

I have decided to re-do my previous project and change a few things and characters in it, because I didn't like how the game was looking. So here! Synopsis: 20XX, the Golden Age of Science and Technology. Technology has evolved with the help of the scientist Dr. Igor Avian, with the creation...
  3. JRPGM528

RMVXA Viral Nexus Academy

Alright! I should be almost done! Sorry If I haven't been up to date as of lately! I've been pretty busy!
  4. JRPGM528

Thank you, I tend to refer to myself as the "Photoshop Master"!!
  5. JRPGM528

How popular are we talking here, because as far as characters I threw in I got characters from: RWBY No Game No Life Baka and Test Skullgirls Resident Evil And a Few More....... I don't know is that too much IPs!!?
  6. JRPGM528

Also, the Main Protagonist's canon name is "Protagonist", but you can change his name.
  7. JRPGM528

Maybe some anime characters..... But not too much!! This is my first game, so I'm sorry if I make a few mistakes here and there.
  8. JRPGM528

Synopsis: 20XX, the Golden Age of Science and Technology. Technology has evolved with the help of the scientist Dr. Igor Avian, with the creation of humanoid machines called "Androids". These machines feel, think, and look human. They were also the everyday helpers for your average citizen...
  9. JRPGM528

Time to begin developing my first game!

Time to begin developing my first game!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadyPlar