Jrrkein
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Maybe she pulled it due to all the complaints it didn't work, or maybe itch pulled it due to all the complaints they got about the product.
    Vis_Mage
    Vis_Mage
    Are you able to still access the three help manual pages with your account?
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    I still available to access with account I pay on that plugin
    Is version 1.6.2 have big performance leap or just a fix?
    Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    i found a large difference. everything runs much smoother for me, from the editor to the game, especially on launch. ymmv.
    Even with 40 decks, the size isn't matter it must be how amd isnt friendly with WebGL even so it still playable
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    AMD's graphics drivers have been terrible lately, like worse than usual. Not sure why. It got bad enough that I went with an Nvidia card for someone else's build so that they would not have to deal with the issues that I experience with my Radeon card.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I just read that as "Even with 40 socks" and was wondering how size was in any way relevant to finding a matching pair. Then I got to WebGL and realised I had something wrong.
    Now irinea just blocked me in discord
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Honestly, my take on Card Game Plugins (not just Irina's) is that a Magic Bullet is going to be really hard to come by. Getting a skeleton working is relatively easy, but making it flexible and expandable to any kind of effect a designer would want to create is nigh impossible...
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    ...I coded the skeleton of a card game in GMS2 over the last few months. Getting the core mechanics working took about 2 weeks. Adding the effects for a mere 60 cards, however, took about 2 months (and required re-coding over half of the core mechanics!).

So my advice in the future would be to always temper your expectations when you see a "X Game Maker" plugin. Don't dream too big.
    pasunna
    pasunna
    Buy other one of her plugin
    And find out that it make thing more complicate than easier that it claim to be...
    When I comment that on YouTube the comment section had close...
    40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If it is Irena's card plugin, yes, a few people have complained about the lag it causes, and the lack of support from the author. If you search the recent threads, you will find one with info on how to contact her if necessary.
    Thank you Yanfly for all things you do for the community. Thank you for making great plugins and script for us. We shall missed you!
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I don't think there will be another fellow like him again, if only if that one person wasn't so petty, this wouldn't be happening!
    XPKobold
    XPKobold
    But you have to give credit 200 plugins to his name alone is an accomplishment.
    Anyone know whatever happen to rpgmakermv.co?
    Sleepy Kitten Games
    Sleepy Kitten Games
    They got rebranded under the name of the guy who ran it, because he wanted to consolidate all of his forums under one name instead of having four or five different forums. (Not sure if I'm allowed to say the name or provide the link, as I'm not sure whether that falls under "advertising a non-RM forum" or such.)
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I thought something like that would happen. Was wondering if that site would die once a new RM came out. Didnt seem like a smart name choice. Thats why reddit is just r/rpg maker.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    in the past (pre-degica) there was no official rpg maker forums, most communities just separate them based on engine.
    I'm not sure why he acts like he does, but it's not a big deal adding a $$ tag. Is everyone here going to make their game free and have 700,000 downloads and just 30 comments? Heck no lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!
Stream will be going live shortly! I will be playing Resident Evil 3 Remake, and then I will be switching to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Spent all day working on something that ultimately has nothing "flashy" to show at the end of it. But that sense of achievement...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartelStef