Jrrkein
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If Mog working on ports, but going to the void it just stir a confusion on what's going on.
    Reactions: Makeratore
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well mog was doing free stuff and life happens and he decided this isn't worth anymore there's nothing much we can complain about.
    I always wonder why people criticizing rpg maker indie games is there always bad side of things?
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Rpg maker is relatively easy to use so there are many RM games out there and many of them aren't that good. Most people using RM are hobbyists and don't go for fully customized tilesets/sprites/menus/battle engines and just use the default ones which just gets very repetitive. Many people get uninterested just by the mere fact that the engine is RM because of these reasons.
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Presentation matters too. If the description and pictures give the vibe of "this is just another RM game" people are automatically unintetested. In order to appeal to more number of people, the game has to stand out in terms of visuals, game mechanics or story and you have to let them know that it's different from the others.
    Reactions: RCXDan
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I see this with a lot of engines, tbh. Even in my fav engine, a lot of people do this......"Unity? pfff probably another AsSeT fLiP" but RPG Makers definitely get it the worst.
    Never knew MZ works on windows 7 too
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    The reason they said that Windows 8 was the minimum requirement was simply because Microsoft ceased support for Windows 7 before MZ came out, so they disavowed it as the minimum standard.
    2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
    Ninjakillzu
    Ninjakillzu
    And here I am still using Ace even though I also have MV and MZ...
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    If the traffic on each forum is any indication... MZ's not terribly popular yet. Steam's not a whole lot better. Honestly I've got a pretty favorable opinion of MZ these days, I should probably write a glowing Steam review at some point.
    GmOcean
    I prefer MZ. I'm new to RM, but I tried using MV, and the QoL changes in MZ just felt I couldn't be without. But I can see why people would choose MV over MZ being as how some of the most popular plugins being Yanfly are now blocked behind a paywall with Visustella for MZ.
    I feel like my MV project eating up my disk space, so I just resort deleting those abandon projects
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Nah just buy a new HD for all of the projects. Then when that runs out get another HD then another then...
    Uruuha
    Uruuha
    I keep a 64 GB Pen-Drive in which, I store all my RPG Maker Games, Resources and Content in.. I learnt my lesson the hard way to start making back-ups and save all Resources, when a Project i was working on, got deleted because of a Virus.
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    I been thinking about move those projects to a flash drive even not much, but will do
    Am I only one experience MZ generator lag each time?
    cchmaster
    How is that? I don't think I've ever encountered any lag.
    Remember if you buy a new tv, but lost that remote and no way to turn it out, you'll regret buying it
    • Haha
    Reactions: Ami
    taarna23
    taarna23
    If you have an Android phone, grab an app called Mi Remote. At the very minimum, you should get it supporting the most basic functions.
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    well sad thing. the tv doesn't support that feature
    taarna23
    taarna23
    The TV doesn't have a basic remote? Because that's what Mi Remote does - it utilizes the IR blaster that most Android phones have to send the same signals that the TV's remote would. That's what I used here when I moved and the TV remote was lost in stuff still packed away. Still occasionally use it when the remote seems to have grown legs and wandered off.
    Normally, we would be going on vacation by now, but COVID kinda ruined that (that still some people here are going out despite the condition or they been vaccinated)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05