Jrrkein
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How y'all people dealt with nose hair
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Tiny scissors. Do NOT use tweezers. That is more painful than leg waxing!
    fizzly
    fizzly
    thankfully they're not visible and short so I just let them be.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    They make little tube-shaped nose razors. You put them in your nostril, press them against the skin, and slide it in a circle. No worries for a few weeks!
    Where is my RM motivation at?!
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    Your motivation is to make an FF7 remake but all the characters are based off of Sega consoles and the whole thing is an allegory for the Gallipoli campaign during the First World War. Also the main character is Australian and another is from New Zealand cause ANZAC
    Restart
    Restart
    Eh, you aren't gonna top the FF6 version by RSF
    Reactions: Ronyund
    Even vaccinated. Stay safe distance and wear mask
    RancidPast
    RancidPast
    I'll continue to wear the mask until Dr. Fauci tells me not to wear a mask.
    alltheyuriz
    alltheyuriz
    Yes because People who are immunocompromised they don't know if the vaccine will help them yet. So don't just do it for yourself do it for others, because you can have it and have no symptoms! It's called being Asymptomatic
    AeroPergold
    AeroPergold
    I wear a mask so I can do crimes
    Windows 10 is evil. It thanos snapped my project!
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Oh so you worked how many hours in this virus you call "project"? Nevertheless i declare it an evil file and must be purged! :kaolivid:
    I think MV and MZ looks CRISPIER on Windows 10 than windows 7
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Crispier? Like potato chips?
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    YES! LIKE POTATO CHIPS
    How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @coucassi Hey man, I learned nearly half my vocabulary from video games! Where else would I run into words like "inscrutable" or "melange" at 10 years old? ;)
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Overall experience, and how many hours I sink myself into the game. I got bored playing a game fairly quickly. If a game managed to make me stay for at least 2 digits hours, it's already a good game.

But my first impression would be about if I want to explore the game more when I started it. It can be anything from story or gameplay reason.
    GuipenguinTheMaster
    GuipenguinTheMaster
    I love listening to the sound effects and songs and how they interact with the rest of the game.
    That and the fact that it's one of the most overlooked parts of Videogames is why i put only Music/Audio at first.
    Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
    If Mog working on ports, but going to the void it just stir a confusion on what's going on.
    Reactions: Makeratore
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well mog was doing free stuff and life happens and he decided this isn't worth anymore there's nothing much we can complain about.
    I always wonder why people criticizing rpg maker indie games is there always bad side of things?
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Rpg maker is relatively easy to use so there are many RM games out there and many of them aren't that good. Most people using RM are hobbyists and don't go for fully customized tilesets/sprites/menus/battle engines and just use the default ones which just gets very repetitive. Many people get uninterested just by the mere fact that the engine is RM because of these reasons.
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Presentation matters too. If the description and pictures give the vibe of "this is just another RM game" people are automatically unintetested. In order to appeal to more number of people, the game has to stand out in terms of visuals, game mechanics or story and you have to let them know that it's different from the others.
    Reactions: RCXDan
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I see this with a lot of engines, tbh. Even in my fav engine, a lot of people do this......"Unity? pfff probably another AsSeT fLiP" but RPG Makers definitely get it the worst.
    Never knew MZ works on windows 7 too
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    The reason they said that Windows 8 was the minimum requirement was simply because Microsoft ceased support for Windows 7 before MZ came out, so they disavowed it as the minimum standard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!
Today is a day of optimizations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xescar