Jrrkein
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I never made it that far, I did 8 am - 6 am once. I thought I was seeing things by 6 am.
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    That was last nigh from 10 to 6 AM. Still not sleeping since
    Honestly, I take fillet o fish anyday than big mac
    Reactions: KakonComp
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I would take pretty much anything other than Mcdonalds. I'll fillet my own fish, and it'll actually be made of fish, unlike the one you get there. I'm not even that much of a anti-fast food snob, but Mcdonalds really is just the absolute worst.
    Do you think all wave pass for 100 bucks (especially VS plugins) seems fair to you? Daily thoughts
    lokirafael
    lokirafael
    To someone living in a country with equal currency value is ok since they will release more waves. Sadly 100$ is almost 2/3 of a minimum wage so it's a no for me. Steam makes games really affordable so I'll be paying 4x to 5x the RPG Maker Price more or less. xD
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @lokirafael, I understand you are completely. If you do not live in the west. Your currency might be less then US and Euro.
    1 US Dollars equal 5.57 Brazilian Real.
    1 US Dollars equal 31.20 Thai Baht.
    But, community devs such as @Eliaquim tried to provide the free alternative as much as possible. Thank you @Eliaquim for providing us free plugins lol.
    lokirafael
    lokirafael
    @Kupotepo True. VisuStella is more a suite of functions (That will mostly not be really used). The plugins I really need are done already with exception of "Equip skill" (MV had a amazing Equip Skill from Moogle_X ).
    I feel inspired to write something, but block getting the way
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Start by the sky. The universe. A balcony. The sound of people in the city.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Yeah, it sucks when that happens. I'd still try little by little; one of those times you try the block will suddenly lift and the flood behind it will sally forth.
    Hopefully we get better crafting plugin
    Sigony
    Sigony
    Make a plugin request! :kaopride:
    ??????
    ??????
    crafting you say...
    crafting what exactly? items? equip? skills? events? trading cards? enemies?
    I'm guessing the generic 'equipment' which is boooorrrinnnng...
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    I did wrote a request and people say use the dlc plugin which is ugly and confusing
    What I really want one day in other rpg maker like MV was able to get color index for messages and descriptions, wish RMZ would have this feature outside making message event.
    Visual never mention that tier 3 cost money? I thought be release being free too
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    hayahay
    hayahay
    SpriterPro, db is much better imo. Spriter2 Alchemist might be better than db once its out. There is a spine2d to db export.
    not sure if there is no problem with export.
    ??????
    ??????
    @Trihan exact same with me lol. Someone mentioned it and how it was expensive and I was like 'spriter? I think I have that from some humble deal...' :D
    ooohh so spine2d can be converted into db?! Thats handy to know!! do you have a link to a converter? spine2d animations are much more common on various asset stores :p
    hayahay
    hayahay
    People still using MV or moving on to MZ now?
    lianderson
    lianderson
    This one is currently staying with the tools that remember this one's name, but all new artists are encouraged to engage in the new tools that have arrived for they shall yield more productivity over the fields of time.
    Ami
    Ami
    staying with MV until i got the new and good machine.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I messed around with MZ but prefer MV because of plug-ins (and a couple of features were removed).
    visualsetella victory plguin seems to be missing.
    jkweath
    jkweath
    It doesn't actually release until the 26th.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    And besides, this would be something to report to VisuStella, not here.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Hahaha people need to calm and ground. The coders tried to release the plugins as soon as possible.
    MZ plugin in day one O_O I thought it takes days to write a piece of code to use
    Trihan
    Trihan
    We were able to start early because the Japanese sample games had the core engine code.
    Kadowa seems lazy to design a nice-looking icons than a square shape one like for MV, now they do it for MZ too ;(
    Do people will use MZ more than MV when it out?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Immediately? Nope.
    Eventually? Possibly.
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    If I have finished my MV project, I will move completly to MZ.
    There is no real reason for me to stay with MV.
    Never thought that MZ is beefy engine compare to other engine that isn't so beefy
    RIP 32-bit users who wants to toy around with the new engine when it;s out.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    RIP 32-bit users. Teach the angels how to live with only 4GB of ram.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!
"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas